PDA

View Full Version : Brothers and Sisters Season 2

NotaGeek
10-16-2007, 09:04 PM
WHAT? I can't believe no one has started this thread yet ... I could have sworn we started this back up ...

But here we are 3 weeks (or has it been 2?) into the season ... WOW!

Great season so far, and I really hope Justin doesn't end up back off the wagon ... drugs are bad. :D

And Kevin and Scotty being freinds? I smell something fishy brewing!

Anyone back on the Brothers and Sisters bandwagon? :thumbsup:

Carol
10-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Love, love, love this show!!

I haven't watched last weeks episode yet - so I'll be back. :D

Melanie
10-17-2007, 03:22 PM
La la la la la la la la la la la la!!! :D

You guys just don't know how much I want to read this thread and discuss with you! :fit:

Supercali
10-20-2007, 11:29 PM
I agree, this is a great show. I'm so glad that Sally Field won the emmy for best actress!:mickey:

Carol
10-21-2007, 06:56 AM
And Kevin and Scotty being freinds?Not sure how this will work out - but Kevin can really use a good friend.

I love the character of Scotty. I was glad to see him back this season. It's nice his life has turned around. I just don't want to see him get hurt. :(

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
10-22-2007, 11:31 AM
Did anyone watch last night? Looks like Justin has a new story line. I was so sad to see him taking the pills. And how about Tommy's new mustache? It was so cheesy!

NotaGeek
10-22-2007, 06:29 PM
Justin, Justin, Justin. :nono:

I think Tommy is adorable, but I am sad to see him going down this road.

MNNHFLTX
10-22-2007, 06:43 PM
I think Tommy is adorable, but I am sad to see him going down this road.Me too. I really wasn't into Brothers and Sisters last season, but got pulled in this season, partly because of Justin's storyline.

There were some funny moments in last night's episode though. How funny that the ladies got booted from "The Quiet Room" at the spa. That would be me too, I'm sure!

Carol
10-22-2007, 09:00 PM
Other than the stuff at the spa I didn't like the episode. Everything was so predictable. :nono:

Justin back on drugs :ack:
Tommy and Leena :ack:
Saul not being truthful :ack:

I don't like the way this is all going. The writers are much better than that!!

Christine
10-22-2007, 10:40 PM
I am back on the Brothers and Sisters bandwagon! I just got caught up from our moving and the I-COT meet.

Rob Lowe is absolute perfection in his role. He's funny, smart, sexy, and loveable. I am all twitterpated! :heart: :D

(:hi: Hi Michael! It was so good to meet you last week!)

Carol
11-05-2007, 07:18 AM
Poor Kitty. :(

Has anyone heard if Jason is coming back? I know the dude that played the role is on a different show this season. I really like Scotty. I don't want to see him hurt.

Boo-Hiss = Leena! Not liking her at all. :down:

MNNHFLTX
11-05-2007, 09:35 AM
I felt so bad for Kitty last night, but I am liking Robert McAllister more and more these days.

I am still a neophyte with this show and one thing still confuses me. Rebecca is a half-sister to the Walker offspring, right? I guess I'm just not getting her bond with Justin--it almost seems like there is a romantic attraction there. What is up with them?

NotaGeek
11-05-2007, 10:56 AM
(:hi: Hi Michael! It was so good to meet you last week!)

It's been a few weeks now, I didn't see this ... :wave:

OMG good episode, and the whole Kitty situation was horrible. I hope the D&C situation doesn't come back to bite them like Danny Glover said...

WOW on next week's episode. Looks like Justin is going to get a real case of tough love!

Hammer
11-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Okay, someone email or PM me a synopsis of the episode! I was watching the Eagles get beat up on NBC...

NotaGeek
11-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Okay, someone email or PM me a synopsis of the episode! I was watching the Eagles get beat up on NBC...

You can see the Full Episode (http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing?lid=ABCCOMGlobalMenu&lpos=FEP) for this week's Brothers and Sisters episode at ABC online.

Carol
11-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Rebecca is a half-sister to the Walker offspring, right? I guess I'm just not getting her bond with Justin--it almost seems like there is a romantic attraction there. What is up with them?
Yes. We met Rebbecca about mid season last year after finding out about the long affair Holly had with William. Rebecca never knew of her father either.

Once finding out Justin was the first to befriend Rebecca. He knew her from school. There is nothing romantic.

MNNHFLTX
11-05-2007, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the explanation, Carol. It was the apparent close bond between Justin and Rebecca that was making me wonder if there was something more there (if they were somehow not really brother and sister). It's good to finally know the background story on that.

NotaGeek
11-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Justin is also the 1st person to accept her as his sister and they became friends ... it is strange that everyone is so forgiving of Rebecca considering her role in the marriage breakup thing... :confused:

Carol
11-11-2007, 08:24 AM
That is strange Michael. I think Joe rekindling the relationship with his ex-wife so soon after the breakup has opened their eyes to the fact that the marriage was doomed. At this point it's all about healing the children.

Can I just say; I love Nora Walker!! Sally is just amazing in this role!

ChipnDaleGal
11-11-2007, 08:36 AM
Can I just say; I love Nora Walker!! Sally is just amazing in this role!

No kidding. She was wonderful with both Kitty and Sarah and their major heartaches this last week. Sally says more with those big brown expressive eyes than a lot of actors can do with their whole face. She better win something for her work on this show.

Carol
11-11-2007, 12:40 PM
She better win something for her work on this show.She won the Emmy this year for Outstanding Lead Actress for a Drama Series. :trophy:

ChipnDaleGal
11-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Guess I was asleep on that one. Thanks Carol. She deserved it! :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
11-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Ok, seriously. This show is AMAZING. I absolutely LOVED this episode and watching Sally Fields really really really act every week. It's stunning.

I can't wait until next week!

Christine
11-12-2007, 07:17 PM
I agree, Michael! Last night, I looked at the clock, and when I saw it was almost over, I actually got a little sad! Can't wait for the wedding!!!

MNNHFLTX
11-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Ok, seriously. This show is AMAZING. I absolutely LOVED this episode and watching Sally Fields really really really act every week. It's stunning.

I can't wait until next week!I'm right there with you, Michael. I can't believe I didn't get into this show last season! And you are all right--Sally Field is fantastic in her role.

Carol
11-26-2007, 07:32 AM
Chevy Chase as Nora's high school boy friend. :joy::joy: Wow!! I adore him. I hope he becomes a regular fixture. Nora needs to have a life beyond her children.

Just when you think this show and cast cannot get any better.

Another great episode. I am still worried about Scotty's heart. I really like Kevin & Scotty together. I hope it works. :fingers:

I despise the Leena character and do not like the fact that Justin has been drawn into her claws. She's just so conniving. :nono:

Loved the entire dress and dance moments. Excellent writing. Now we just need the writers to reach an agreement so we can get on with the show.

Next is the wedding. Although they made the previews look suspect. :scratch:

KarenP
11-26-2007, 09:37 AM
I could not get into this show last season for some reason. I decided to give it another shot since it gets such great reviews. I am still trying to put together who everyone is, but so far I really like it.

Christine
11-26-2007, 09:55 AM
It just bears repeating to me...I LOVE Rob Lowe in his role! I cannot think of anyone who could portray the cool, sensitive, funny, and charming senator like he does!

NotaGeek
11-26-2007, 11:52 AM
Leena is NOT a nice person ... but unfortunately I think this is Tommy's fault. We all knew this cheating would come back in a big way. So, she's just going to be with Justin to get back at Tommy, and from the previews for next week, it looks like it works.

Chevy Chase and Sally Field was a cute story line! I am glad to see her have something to do besides worry about her kids.

I am glad to see Scotty and Kevin together, but I have a feeling that is going to go South when the hot minister makes a suprise return for the wedding. Just wait...

Christine
12-03-2007, 12:09 PM
I enjoyed last night's episode! I really liked the "lock ups" and the trading of $100 bills between the brothers! :funny:

BUT...one of my fave parts of the show is the "Fred, move your head" and then the sneak peek at the next show. There was none! PLEASE someone tell me that there are more coming! PLEASE don't tell me that my favorite show has fallen victim to the strike! PLEASE?
:(

Carol
12-03-2007, 01:09 PM
Oh my - lots of eye candy last night. The guys all looked so wonderful dressed up.

I simply love Isaac! I see sparks flying with Nora! ;)

This show amazes me with it's cast!

PLEASE don't tell me that my favorite show has fallen victim to the strike! PLEASE?Sorry - but I do think that was the last episode in the can. :(

Christine
12-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Sorry - but I do think that was the last episode in the can. :(

Aw geez. :( What am I supposed to do on Sunday nights now? Talk to my husband? Blech. ;)

NotaGeek
01-11-2008, 03:11 AM
YES! Tonight during Ugly Betty there was a commercial saying THIS Sunday is a BRAND NEW episode! WOO HOO! :D

Carol
01-11-2008, 07:09 AM
:joy:

I feel starved for good television. :unsure:

ChipnDaleGal
01-11-2008, 10:51 AM
:joy:

I feel starved for good television. :unsure:

Ain't that the truth!! :exactly:

I am very excited about this new episode on Sunday. But then I know I will crash again when it over and I want more.

Christine
01-12-2008, 03:50 PM
YES! Tonight during Ugly Betty there was a commercial saying THIS Sunday is a BRAND NEW episode! WOO HOO! :D

FANTASTIC! You just made my day, Michael! :thanks:

Christine
01-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Oh it was so good to be at Nora's dinner table again last night! ;) I hope we get another one soon.

You know, I support the writers of the strike, but Queen Latifah said it best: that supporting the writers is great, but it punishes the viewers which is not!

NotaGeek
01-14-2008, 06:03 PM
SUCH a good episode! I can't wait until Kevin's ex-boyfriend the reverand comes back ... I have a feeling it's gonna cause a riff with Scotty. I don't like how all of a sudden they are making him to be the bad guy ...

NotaGeek
01-27-2008, 02:20 PM
We are totally robbed of a new episode this week people. UGH.

Carol
02-02-2008, 09:50 AM
New episode February 10th. :joy:

NotaGeek
02-02-2008, 11:38 PM
New episode February 10th. :joy:

YES! :woohoo:

NotaGeek
02-08-2008, 03:27 PM
WOO HOO! Sunday is a new episode! :dance:

Carol
02-08-2008, 06:00 PM
And the following Sunday too. I'm excited for some good TV. :)

Carol
02-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Some tea party. :drama:

I'll be so angry if Kevin hurts Scotty!! How cute was he all sleepy in his car? I adore his character. He's so sweet and genuine. :)

NotaGeek
02-11-2008, 11:40 AM
i totally agree. I LOVE Scotty, but holy moley the ex-boyfriend/minister guy is HOT. Seriously? I would have waited for him, no problem!

Carol
02-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Jason is definitely hot. He doesn't seem ready for a relationship though. He seems very distracted. That's my perception - anywho.

Scotty is just so sincere and sweet to Kevin. :heart:

I also like Steven Weber's character. The whole flower thing at the hotel was too funny. His character plays great off from Sarah.

Here's hoping we saw the last of Leena. She is nothing but trouble. I wouldn't doubt she shows up pregnant with a Walker baby on the way. :unsure:

NotaGeek
02-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Jason is definitely hot. He doesn't seem ready for a relationship though. He seems very distracted. That's my perception - anywho.

Scotty is just so sincere and sweet to Kevin. :heart:

I also like Steven Weber's character. The whole flower thing at the hotel was too funny. His character plays great off from Sarah.

Here's hoping we saw the last of Leena. She is nothing but trouble. I wouldn't doubt she shows up pregnant with a Walker baby on the way. :unsure:

PREGNANT!?! :faint: I never even thought of that. OMG. Now THAT would be a great twist. I have loved Steven Weber since Wings! And just let me tell you ... Jason is my future boyfriend and preacher!

Carol
02-18-2008, 12:31 PM
I want Scotty's friends!! And how cute was Kevin singing "What's New Pussycat". :silly:

OK - what was I missing?

I didn't get what Rebbecca was looking at when she was comparing photos of her Mom from past and present. :scratch:

NotaGeek
02-18-2008, 02:20 PM
I want Scotty's friends!! And how cute was Kevin singing "What's New Pussycat". :silly:

OK - what was I missing?

I didn't get what Rebbecca was looking at when she was comparing photos of her Mom from past and present. :scratch:

EXCUSE ME? You have ME and I am WAY better than Scotty's friends! :D

I totally agree! I was really trying to figure out the Rebecca thing too, what the heck was going on? Ok, I can't remember ... didn't they do a DNA test on her? Remember Kevin pulled out her hair at dinner? If she ISN'T related to the Walkers, she will have to give back her $$$$ millions from that Government land ... AND then she can date Justin, since it's weird and she acts like she is in love with him anyway!

I am still in love with Jason. :tiphat:

Carol
02-18-2008, 02:47 PM
HAHA :haha:
EXCUSE ME? You have ME and I am WAY better than Scotty's friends! :DWithout a doubt. I would never trade you, Michael. I meant in addition to. :D

Did they ever do anything with that hair sample - or prove she was a Walker??

MNNHFLTX
02-18-2008, 03:01 PM
EXCUSE ME? AND then she can date Justin, since it's weird and she acts like she is in love with him anyway!See, I've always thought that too!

I've recorded but haven't been able to watch the last couple of episodes yet, but I couldn't resist sneaking in here to get a peek at what's been going on. Now I can't wait to see what I've missed! :D

ChipnDaleGal
02-18-2008, 03:15 PM
I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but I do have to jump on the Scotty Train. How cute is he? If Kevin dumps him, I want the Walkers to adopt Scotty so we can still see him every week.

Tink2002
02-20-2008, 10:45 AM
I LOVE Brothers and Sisters, and was very excited to find this thread as I made my "intercot comeback."

so my thoughts after last episode -

I think that guy that Sarah was with is a total slimeball. She can do so much better. He gives me really bad vibes.

I also love Scotty, he's so cute. I wish Kevin wouldn't be such a diva all the time, so it was nice to see him singing karaoke ;).

And do the "step-children" rub anyone else the wrong way? It seems like they're being written in to be very bratty, although there was a nice resolution between the daughter and Kitty in the end.

NotaGeek
04-21-2008, 11:59 PM
:clappy:

Oh what a GREAT epsode to get back to good tv! How weird will it be if Rebecca isn't a Walker ... and she and Justin CAN really start dating since they are so creepy anyway.

It's funny to see the cast of 30 something reunited, although Ken Olin didn't age well.

Carol
04-22-2008, 07:09 AM
It was such a great episode. I just love when they do all the phone "secret" stuff and when they all get together - look out. :laughing:

This is my favorite show on TV right now. The cast is simply amazing!

sgdisney
04-22-2008, 09:22 AM
It was such a great episode. I just love when they do all the phone "secret" stuff and when they all get together - look out. :laughing:

This is my favorite show on TV right now. The cast is simply amazing!

I agree, the cast and the writing combined make an amazing show! I did not start watching until this season and it is now my favorite show on TV.

elmjimmlm
04-22-2008, 11:00 AM
Justin and Rebecca...That will be great...I hope that if it happens that it wont be a long drawn out thing...There has been too much of that on TV already...

NotaGeek
05-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Ok. So now that we know Rebecca isn't a Walker ... it SO apparent Justin likes her. AND ... she got MILLIONS from them. Oh I can't wait to see how this works itself out!

rnin02
05-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Okay, I need help! My local station had "technical difficulties" during the last 5 mins of the show...I could have screamed. Did anyone get to see it? I'm not sure I can wait till its available for internet viewing.

mac badger
05-12-2008, 03:45 PM
i dont know at what point you watched up tp, but kitty and robert decided they want to adopt, kevin realized their dad had a boy named ryan with some mystery woman, so they do in fact have a half sibling out there, and jason and rebecca shared an akward kiss

rnin02
05-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks!

NotaGeek
05-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Okay, I need help! My local station had "technical difficulties" during the last 5 mins of the show...I could have screamed. Did anyone get to see it? I'm not sure I can wait till its available for internet viewing.

You can check out the full episode at ABC.com --

This was the BEST episode, and the talk that Nora and Kevin have when he saw all the crazy flowers really made me cry!

Disneyexpert15
06-10-2008, 04:49 PM
I really liked the season finale of Brothers & Sisters. So, Rebecca isn't the half-sibling in the Walker family? I wonder who Ryan is going to turn out to be in Season 3.