PDA

View Full Version : More MNSSHP ?'S

indytraveler
10-16-2007, 07:37 PM
OK OK OK. I've been to WDW every summer for the past 8 years. This will be my first visit in the fall and first MNSSHP. We have tickets for the 23rd. next Tuesday. I still have questions that need clarification... Some may seem dumb but I'm asking anyways.

1.) We won't be at the MK on Tues. We plan on arriving for the Party. What time can we arrive? Ticket good for 7-12. Must we arrive at 7pm? Is this a good plan or revise it?

2.) Is the entire park open for rides?

3.) Parades? How many or what time is best?

4.) Costumes or not? Haven't really thought about it so right now adults no kids maybe.

5.) Is there a link I'm missing for more detail information?

Thanks in advance for your answers I look forward to see what you have to say.

Vintage Disney
10-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Hi, click on the info central tab here on Intercot. Look under Holiday @ WDW, you will find lots of info about MNSSHP there.:mickey:

Have a great time at the party.

Pirate Granny
10-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Quick answers to your questions...

You can get into the MK with your MNSSHP ticket starting at 4pm. Why wait until 7pm?

Most of the park is open...The only thing I remember being closed was the Jungle Cruise and the Tree House...some of the restaurants too...no fast passes unless you get them before 7pm.

We always have either masks or hats...no costumes, but there are alot of adults that dress up...it's fun to see...and WE ALWAYS trick or treat...and they give out good candy...

Have a wonderful time...this year was #3 for us and we'll make sure we go down every year for the party...although we go in September and the crowds aren't too bad (no lines for rides)...I'm not sure in October, although since it's a Tuesday, you probably won't get too many locals...we always end up on the weekend...no discounts for Fridays (even in Sept).

:pirate:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Quick answers to your questions...

You can get into the MK with your MNSSHP ticket starting at 4pm. Why wait until 7pm?

Most of the park is open...The only thing I remember being closed was the Jungle Cruise and the Tree House...some of the restaurants too...no fast passes unless you get them before 7pm.

We always have either masks or hats...no costumes, but there are alot of adults that dress up...it's fun to see...and WE ALWAYS trick or treat...and they give out good candy...

Have a wonderful time...this year was #3 for us and we'll make sure we go down every year for the party...although we go in September and the crowds aren't too bad (no lines for rides)...I'm not sure in October, although since it's a Tuesday, you probably won't get too many locals...we always end up on the weekend...no discounts for Fridays (even in Sept).

:pirate:

:thumbsup: Yup, what she said.
My DD dressed up but, my boys did not want to and neither did DH and I. I did get my face painted though.

We have been going in September since 1996. Last month was our first MNSSHP and we are hooked!! Easily one of the best nights we have spent in WDW in all of our trips.

We actually watched the Boo To You parade at both times. My kids loved it. The Villans show was good too. We just got in front of the Castle early and watched them. Get ready for the Boo To You song to get stuck in your head!! We ordered the CD and can't wait to get it.

Have a wonderful time!!!

garthbarth1
10-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Hey Indytraveler....we are not to far apart!! I live in Carmel!! We went to the party on 9/28 and had a great time! LMK if you have any questions :)

Dreamer7080
10-17-2007, 01:08 AM
A group of us were just there on the 12th and had a great time! There were 5 adults (ages 21-55!), 2 teens (both 17), and one kid (10)and we all dressed up and had a blast. I think part of the fun of MNSSHP is being able to dress up while running around the park! :pumpkin::ghost::frank::bat:

martinfamily5
10-17-2007, 10:08 AM
OK OK OK. I've been to WDW every summer for the past 8 years. This will be my first visit in the fall and first MNSSHP. We have tickets for the 23rd. next Tuesday. I still have questions that need clarification... Some may seem dumb but I'm asking anyways.

1.) We won't be at the MK on Tues. We plan on arriving for the Party. What time can we arrive? Ticket good for 7-12. Must we arrive at 7pm? Is this a good plan or revise it?

2.) Is the entire park open for rides?

3.) Parades? How many or what time is best?

4.) Costumes or not? Haven't really thought about it so right now adults no kids maybe.

5.) Is there a link I'm missing for more detail information?

Thanks in advance for your answers I look forward to see what you have to say.

Hey indytravler, we are from Martinsville. We will be going to the MNSSHP on Sunday the 21. Anyway, we went several years ago and had a great time. I think that this year we will pay better attention and have even a better time. Last time that we went, the kids dressed up. This year even I am dressing up. I wished last time that I had, so I am this time. I am trying to talk DH into it. He better decide fast, we leave Friday.

Have a great time.