PDA

View Full Version : 09/27 MK 10th anniversary and shoes

offwego
10-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Plan go to Mk after breakfast at Boatwrights meet up with Mom and step dad there and then dinner at Citricos with just us.

We really loved our breakfast at Boatwrights service is great, the food is wonderful and it just feel relaxed somehow.

MK had a few "new things" to attack with my mom and stepdad in tow after a quick trip to SM was out of the way, we did buzz, enjoyed the laugh floor (during the rain) and COP, also we headed over and did IASW while we waited for my Mom and step dad to arrive, we pirates, my son did Swiss family robinson and then yet some more buzz, and space mountian time was in order (I think we also did some shopping, had a bite to snack on via a dole whip and some other things but it was mostly a tommorowland and adventureland time period).

Headed back for a rest and to get ready to go out for the night (peep toe wedges in lime green) Citrco's was our choice after much debate and we really feel like we picked the right one. They had personalized menus for us (and housekeeping had given us a certiicate as well) which was a lovely surprise, we had a nice cocktail, a lovely time looking over the menu and enjoyed our apps (two crab cakes and the heirloom tomatoes) our mains (one filet, one ossobucco and a pork two ways special) our desserts (the cheese plate was just eh though) an ice cream, a choc. torte and a creme brulee were all lovely. The wine flights were well matched the pace was just right!

As a topper we decided to monorail to the cont. to take the bus to DTD from there and our son was able to get us the front and the fireworks at MK were going off as we went by...just lovely! No problems re our bus etc and just a truly magical way to celebrate 10 lovely years together (in a way...a tiny way worth missing the Intercot event for it was just so special):cloud9:

disneydrmr
10-17-2007, 08:48 AM
sounds like a perfect 10th anniversary! Belated congrats and I'm glad it was so special for you!

vizsla
10-17-2007, 12:20 PM
Sounds like a great day. Thanks for the report.

Bethis26fan
10-19-2007, 08:42 AM
Sounds like a great anniversary day.

faline
10-20-2007, 04:11 PM
What a great way to celebrate your anniversary! Happy anniversary and I wish you many additional years!

ElenitaB
10-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Another great day in the parks. Did it rain every day of your trip?

Lime green shoes and bright pink shoes... Alex should be happy. :D

Dinner at Citricos sounds lovely. Congratulations on your anniversary!

pdrlkr
10-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Beach Club Babe
10-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Happy Anniversary! It sounded like it was great one!