PDA

View Full Version : 09/26/ ak/epcot and shoes

offwego
10-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Now the shoe today is brown with green crystals..at night however it's a slide with a blue crystal flower if that helps.

Plan was for us all to do AK but Mom and stepdad were well behind us for the day so that never quite happened and we also missed them for the day at Epcot somehow.

We hit AK just after opening, headed to EE for fastpasses, went over to do Kali (great fun) saw Devine, got rained on, went and grabbed a fast pass for the safari and headed back over to do EE, at this point we also were still trying to reach Mom etc and spent some time on that and window shopping. We also then headed over to the tiger walk (name has some how escaped me) which was amazing as we were there in time for them to be fed..very cool!

We did our Safari (excellent but at this time it was really raining it stopped around when we got out though). We headed to flame tree for lunch, enjoyed that grabbed a fastpass for dinasour headed to the chester area and did primeival whirl and then grabbed another fastpass for ee, used our dinasour one (which we didn't need at all), saw ITTBB and then did EE again. After that we headed back for a swim and arcade time.

We got to Epcot with enough time to do the Turtle Talk and the new finding nemo part (while first swooping in for a fastpass for soarn) and also did living with the land. Then a trip on soarn and a quick moment to once again prove to my husband it really is the beverly that is yucky :sick:

Dinner at nine dragons was good. (however it was busy and I couldn't some how make our waiter understand my request for chinese tea..go figure!) all meals were served nicely and were very tasty..but not wow if you know what I mean. Not sure if off the dining plan I would do this place or if it might be better for lunch. But we enjoyed it and Illuminations afterward very much!

Caroleh
10-16-2007, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day, Natalie!! The shoes sound beautiful!!

disneydrmr
10-17-2007, 08:47 AM
Wow, a busy sounding day. Off to your next day!

Bethis26fan
10-19-2007, 08:39 AM
Sounds like a good and busy day.

faline
10-20-2007, 04:08 PM
It must have been very interesting to see the tigers being fed! You certainly covered lots of ground this day!

ElenitaB
10-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Sounds like the "best of" AK and Epcot (except for Nine Dragons).

Shoes sound nice... you really must take pics of them to post for us each day. Just think, you can take the pictures someplace obscure and we can then play "Where are Nat's shoes?" ;)

pdrlkr
10-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Beach Club Babe
10-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Sounds like a very nice day!

offwego
10-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Sounds like the "best of" AK and Epcot (except for Nine Dragons).

Shoes sound nice... you really must take pics of them to post for us each day. Just think, you can take the pictures someplace obscure and we can then play "Where are Nat's shoes?" ;)

I did get a digital for our next trip so I can do this...somehow I just knew there were a bunch that would play that!