PDA

View Full Version : Towncar Sponsor Opening

John
10-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Hey All:

Effective the end of October, Happy Limo will no longer be sponsoring this web site.

So, INTERCOT is looking for a new towncar / limo sponosor. If there is a particular company you like out there, now would be a good time to email their management, and tell them to get in touch with me.

I've had a few companies that have emailed me with interest, and I'll be searching for the best INTERCOT fit.

JOHN

offwego
10-24-2007, 12:18 PM
John a silly question that I keep thinking about..would emailing happy to try and get them to change their mind have any value? I was just wondering.

John
10-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Personally, I don't think it will help at all though I appreciate the thought. They wanted to reduce their monthly rate to a third of what they were paying and I said no thanks.

We're better off finding partners who find value in reaching one of the most loyal Disney audiences on the web. It's a great opportunity for another transportation company to step forward and bring their business to new levels.

So, if you have had a great experience with another company, you might want to drop them a line and tell them that opportunity is knocking...

offwego
10-24-2007, 01:49 PM
fair enough...thought pointing out the multiple trips with them that we woulnd't have done mighta helped...since I've used them all the time I'm not much help otherwise.