PDA

View Full Version : photopass photographers

Hayden's Dad
10-16-2007, 03:20 PM
What time do the photographers come out to start the day. We have a couple early morning breakfasts before the official park opeining and it would be great to get our picture down Main Street before the crowds get in.

DisFan01
10-16-2007, 03:28 PM
We came for early morning extra magic hours (if that's what you mean), and there were no photographers anywhere in sight. That doesn't mean that there never is, though. ;) They might start the day when the park "officially" opens.

10-16-2007, 05:06 PM
We had an 8:05 adr and didn't see any photopass photographers around. Even after our breakfast, we were near the front of the park just before park opening and still didn't see any. I assume they appear as soon as the park opens.

IloveDisney71
10-16-2007, 05:22 PM
We had a reservation that was about 45 minutes to 30 minutes before the MK opened and there were just a couple of photopass photographers on the street. It was so neat to be able to get pictures without tons of people in the background!
(I'm sorry I don't remember exactly how early we arrived - it was 2 years ago.):mickey:

Stormer
10-16-2007, 10:27 PM
We arrived at Magic Kingdom about 20 minutes before the park opened in August and there were photopass photographers out on Main Street.