PDA

View Full Version : sept 24 mgm and shoes

offwego
10-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Shoes are a brown slide with orange crystals

DH DS And the mom and step dad will all be here sooner or later today as we attack MGM both for normal and extended hours

We have a breakie in the room and head off fairly promptly in the morning. My mom and step dad will join us much later so we head off without them in the am.

We start with tower of terror fastpass grabs (as without RNR it is much busier then we might want it to be) we then head over to grab a coffee, milk etc from starring roles (very busy in there when you get a few people for the same party in the shop) and then head over to wait for HSM. This was a really good show (in view of the heat and the energy level they performed at in particular). I would like them to have a better spot (less moving ahead at the last moment) but very good. We then did our TOT, wandered over for Star tours and then did lunch at backlot (after considering abc commisarry and the one near the playground as well which wasted a bit more time then we should have) after lunch we went and saw indiana jones and then decided since we were coming back at night to head to the resort for a swim etc. We also grabbed a sandwich at the food court to share (by the way I found overall the food court to be better then it used to be and the cs to be more bland how odd is that).
We avoided some rain showers this way and had a great time relaxing. Did head back with everyone inlcuding mom etc and did some photopass, star tours again, muppets, and some wondering through the animation show, and the dance party. Tower of terror was crazy so we didn't even get near it! Transportation out was very smooth by the way.

SBETigg
10-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Oh, the shoes reports! I love these. I do not know how you do it, because the only shoes I can manage at WDW are my trusty athletic shoes. Except for special occasions. Sounds like a busy day at MGM, but you missed the rain and took breaks, fabulous. Thanks for the report.

disneydrmr
10-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Another fun day for you guys! And your shoes sound nice! Looking forward to your next shoe segment!

tinkerbell04
10-16-2007, 03:18 PM
I love the shoe reports :mickey: Can't wait to read more!

Beach Club Babe
10-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Sounds like a fun day for all!

Caroleh
10-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Sounds like another great day!! The shoes again sound great!!!

Bethis26fan
10-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Sounds like another great day.

faline
10-20-2007, 02:11 PM
Relaxed touring day. Tower of Terror is one of my favorite rides!

pogo
10-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the shoe report. Sounds like a fun day. :D

ElenitaB
10-20-2007, 09:09 PM
You can't ride Star Tours enough, can you?

The shoes sound nice and only you could carry off crystals at MGM! You must have given the local diva a run for her money. ;)

pdrlkr
10-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: