PDA

View Full Version : Happens every time

disneycouple2004
10-16-2007, 01:21 PM
I posted this somewhere else not too long ago about saving for Disney vacations..well it happened again:mad:..like i said i have no problem saving the money...but every time i do something bad happens and i have to use some or all of it...so this time i had a waterleak under my house... all the plumbing had to replaced...not just fix the leak :mad:
$1,500.00 later...and it only took the guys about 5 hours..its fixed...i am amazed at how many times this happens ...lucky i have 73 more days to resave some funds for the trip !!..ok done venting now..guess i need to start another savings fund for what if something else breaks !!:D

DisneyWhirled
10-16-2007, 01:32 PM
I am sorry for your troubles. I can empathasize completely. It seems that every time we seem to get a "bit" ahead, we fall back even farther.

Sending pixie dust that things get better for you!

#1donaldfan
10-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Wouldn't that be sorta like Murphy's Law??? Anyway, these little "set backs" just make us appreciate Disney that much more, once we're there.....good luck to you.....saving is easy...who has to eat anyway?????? :mickey:

Bethis26fan
10-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Sorry about the set back, hope everything else goes smooth to and during your trip.

brownie
10-17-2007, 09:54 AM
Sorry to hear that! I hope you're able to save without any hassles now that your plumbing is fixed.

Diznee4Me
10-17-2007, 11:03 AM
I'm right there with you! We have had car troubles on the way to WDW, a death in the family while there, the motor go out on our central heat/air unit the day before we left, - I have some medical stuff going on before this trip in a month. :mad: The money keeps flowing - unfortunately flowing away and not toward.:D

Like another post said - it makes you appreciate it all the more when you get there. Hoping all works out well before you leave!:mickey: