PDA

View Full Version : POR...Alligator Bayou Pictures

crazeedizneefinatic
10-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Does anyone have any pictures they would like to share of Alligator Bayou? I would love to see what the rooms look like inside and also the grounds surrounding. I heard the word rustic and to me that does not sound charming. I know its only meant to look rustic and really is not, but that is not appealing to me. I don't know if I need to change our section and get adjoining rooms. Thanks for the help!

elizabeth turner
10-16-2007, 01:17 PM
The only difference (I think) is that they now have curtians that can be pulled to seperate the sink area from the bed area. I have some personal pictures but a lot of them that I have of the grounds are not on my computer. The ones on my computer will stay there because I don't know how to attach them to this post.:confused:
We love it there. we have stayed there three times.

okdukes
10-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Wish these were mine but we don't go until Dec. Here's the link: http://www.brownfamilyvacations.com/html/POR2007.htm

crazeedizneefinatic
10-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks so much to both of you! I really get a feel for the place now. I think we are going to enjoy it.

mouseketeer mom
10-16-2007, 07:52 PM
okdukes, THANK YOU! I wasn't even the one to ask for pictures, but they helped me out too! We are staying next month for 3 nites before our switch to the CR/Poly. Now I'm not feeling so worried about the "rustic" thing either!

#1donaldfan
10-16-2007, 10:09 PM
I'll just add that POR is AWESOME!!!!! You'll love it.......I wish I could send some pics, but I'm too ignorant in how to attach 'em....

elizabeth turner
10-17-2007, 08:48 AM
My post doesn't make sense now because some of it was removed. I guess I'm not allowed to mention another website here. Or maybe just that particular website. Sorry

martinfamily5
10-17-2007, 10:21 AM
We love AB at POR. We stayed there 2 years ago and are staying there again this year. Thanks so much for the wonderful pictures. It made me so excited. I just can't wait. We leave in 2 days 7 hours.

TheDuckRocks
10-17-2007, 11:34 AM
If anyone is interested there are more pictures from 2 of our Intercot sponsors (see list at left for a link) Magical Journeys and Stan Kelley Photography.
Elizabeth, Intercot does not allow other website addresses because they feel they lose control over content and we are a family friendly website. Stick with us long enough and you'll begin to see why we need strict moderator control and love the fact that we do.