PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park Music

NJBelle
10-16-2007, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know a CD or a website with good theme park music? I have oen CD (where Magic Lives I think) but was wondering where I could get more.

My uncle had given me a website called sorcerer1 or something like that. Does anyone know the link to the website?

poeticeclipse
10-16-2007, 10:45 AM
I would do a search for Sorcerer Radio. It's a live365 channel I do believe. I haven't listen to it in such a long time. Boy do I miss it!

Figgyluv03
10-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Intercot has their own radio station on Live365. It's got some really good songs on there. I would also search Amazon. I'm sure they have park cds out there as well. I get my music from iMP3tunes.

DisFan01
10-16-2007, 05:49 PM
I know also of a great online station that has 3 or 4 channels/categories of Disney music 24/7. I'm not sure if i'm supposed to link to it or not... :confused:

If someone says I can, then I will... because it is really good. :thumbsup:

Red Randal
10-19-2007, 05:09 PM
I know also of a great online station that has 3 or 4 channels/categories of Disney music 24/7. I'm not sure if i'm supposed to link to it or not... :confused:

If someone says I can, then I will... because it is really good. :thumbsup:

I'm not authorized to give you permission to do anything, but I'm pretty sure you just PM the link if you want. :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
10-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Intercot has their own radio station on Live365. It's got some really good songs on there. I would also search Amazon. I'm sure they have park cds out there as well. I get my music from iMP3tunes.

Sadly, Intercot Radio has become available only to VIP members of Live365. I spoke with John about this, and it just cost too much to keep it running, when it created no revenue. I really do miss it, as it had the best music from the parks!

I guess I will just have to live with the 4 new CD's I bought last weekend, as well as the other 20 hours worth!

WDWfanatic742
10-19-2007, 08:33 PM
Yup, JPL did a great job finding park music for the station. I miss it too but there are always other places.