PDA

View Full Version : Fun Photo Pass pics

gerald72
10-16-2007, 08:00 AM
While at WDW a month ago, the first Photo Pass photograher we came to (epcot) had us pose for a "fun" photo. My DS5 cupped his hands and the rest of us were to looked amazed.
When we got home and viewed this pic, Tinkerbell was in his hands.
This was the only "fun" photo suggested to us the whole week. Are there other fun photos that are done regularly? This was our favorite photo from the more than 200 that were taken of us.

PrincessASquared
10-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Last March, my family and I were at AK. The Photopass photographer had my daughter cradle her arms like she was holding a baby. When we viewed the photo, she was holding a baby Simba.:thumbsup:

paulsheri
10-16-2007, 09:21 AM
While We Were At Mgm The Photographer Gave Us His Hat And It Turned Out To Have Stitch In It , In The Picture

Roger's #1 Fan
10-16-2007, 10:10 AM
I believe the three mentioned are the "fun" photos at each park. (tink at MK & EP, simba at AK, stitch at MGM) We have all three from our last trip.

Figgyluv03
10-16-2007, 12:15 PM
There's also one fighting Capt. Hook. You should look for the photographer holding a while sword. I saw a few pics from other websites and have been reading up on them. They do more of the fun poses when they arent' so busy. I've also seen one where they had a ghost on by the haunted mansion, but since the refurb, they dont' do it anymore.

tinksmom02
10-16-2007, 08:31 PM
We have tink from MK and Epcot, and Simba at AK. Didn't know about Stitch, though, that would've been cool, too.

WDWFanatic
10-16-2007, 09:08 PM
Does Intercot have a list of fun photo pass pictures, and is there a way to make sure you get them while at WDW?

Thanks!

IloveDisney71
10-16-2007, 10:33 PM
We've had the Stitch in my DH's hat taken at MGM. But one photographer posed my 2 DD's and their friend in the Charlie's Angel's pose in front of SE at Epcot. It turned out really cute. Of course I bought both of those!:)

LibertyTreeGal
10-17-2007, 06:58 AM
Are they still doing the HM one? They use to have a hitchhiker appear in the photo -- I think Main Street Jim posted his one day.

Figgyluv03
10-17-2007, 12:25 PM
From what I heard, they don't offer the HM one anymore since the refurb, but they might do something special for MNSSHP.

Tez
10-17-2007, 02:54 PM
The last trip to Disney the CM photo person told us doing silly things in the pictures also along with the more traditional "smile for the camera" pictures so HAM IT UP in some of the pictures. It is REALLY FUN! Plus use the photo pass and take pictures EVERYWHERE! We had the photopass people take our picture in front of the castle after we rode splash mountian four times in a row and of course all of us were soaking wet and held up four fingers to commemorate the event!

amorillo
10-18-2007, 11:29 AM
DD & DH had their pic taken while we were sitting in the Fantasmic stadium... they had to sit a little bit apart and point to the space between them... in the finished pic.. stitch was sitting with them! Very cool!

LibertyTreeGal
10-18-2007, 12:27 PM
OH, and I forgot to mention that my avatar is one of the special pics, my sons are holding Tinkerbell.... duh!

Disneyatic
10-19-2007, 03:14 PM
We got a cute one of our family in the picture spot by Belle's Garden in MK. The photographer had us do a "ta-daa" type pose with our arms up and out. It turned out really cute! We also got a cute one at AK in front of E:E with us all giving a thumbs up.
I would have LOVED the Simba and the Stitch but didn't know about them, next time we may ask for them!