PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan Question

Itchy
10-15-2007, 04:51 PM
We have used the basic dining plan twice, once paid for and once free ( I love Free ):mickey:

I have considered getting the deluxe plan so we can dine at more of the signature resturants, but is it really worth it:confused:

It will be for DLF and I.... No Kids...

Has anyone used it and found it to be worth it with all of the food you get?

Hayden's Dad
10-15-2007, 05:10 PM
We are on the Premium plan for our trip in November and I already love it. None of the keeping track of what is a snack and CS and how many do we have left and that meal is actually 2ts not just one. You just make your reservations for wherever you want to eat and that's where you go. We are eating TS for all of our meal except for lunch at AK one day. We are eating three times at Cinderella's Royal Table and that is 2TS a pop usually. Yes it is a good bit more expensive, but for the convienence we love it, not to mention you can get tickets to Cirque, almost all of the tours are included if you want to do them, recreation, all kinds of things that we just don't have time for. I say if you have the money go for it and remove some of the stress, just flash your card and enjoy your meal.:mickey: And I have done the regular Dining plan earlier this year.

kim1st
10-15-2007, 08:44 PM
I've been struggling with whether or not to book the deluxe myself...

None of the keeping track of what is a snack and CS and how many do we have left and that meal is actually 2ts not just one.

I like this idea myself - but are you now confronted with psychologically feeling like you have to "eat your money's worth"? That's what I'm concerned about.

Also -

We are eating three times at Cinderella's Royal Table and that is 2TS a pop usually.

Don't they still charge you the 2 TS??? Just you have tons (3/day) so it's no big deal?

...not to mention you can get tickets to Cirque, almost all of the tours are included if you want to do them, recreation, all kinds of things that we just don't have time for. I say if you have the money go for it and remove some of the stress, just flash your card and enjoy your meal.

Are you on just the deluxe dining plan or the actual MYW Platinum package? We have no interest in most of the recreation options - including Cirque.

Also - are you feeling like you're whole vacation would be dictated by your ADRs???

I ask these questions only because they are the things I'm struggling with when deciding which plan is best for my family...input greatly appreciated :blush:

Itchy
10-16-2007, 09:56 PM
The baic dining plan was great.:number1:

I am with you the jury is still out on the premium plan.

I would love to see the circus. I broke it down a little more and found that it would cost each of us about $32 dollars a day over the basic plan.

Considering the food and the option of doing more signature resturants makes it very tempting..:shades: