PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Oct 5th 2007

DisneyCouture
10-15-2007, 02:36 PM
How many others were stuck in the down pouring rain at this party along with myself last Friday? I was so sad that it was raining so hard. DH & myself missed out on a lot of the festivities that normally occur. :(

Quasimodo
10-15-2007, 03:33 PM
We went to the party the night before on the 4th. The next day I was glad we did as it rained off and on that night as you well know. We were in Epcot that night, so it wasn't to big of a deal. But I'm sorry your party got rained on. Literally and figuratively. Whats really sad is that it didn't rain a drop up here in Atlanta where we live. We need rain badly.

On a brighter note, start planning to go back next October! Or maybe one of the Pirate & Princess parties in the winter or spring. We went to those in Feb and in Aug. They're almost as fun as MHSSHP. Especially if you like to dress up like a pirate. Like me! :D

WDWfanatic742
10-15-2007, 04:41 PM
Did they have the free day return passes at the exit of the park when you were leaving? I know that they did the first MNSSHP when it poured down rain.

Kairi_7378
10-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Wasn't stuck at the party... but we were stuck at MCO waiting for the lightening to stop striking! I was feeling really sad for all of the MNSSHP guests.

Tick-Tock
10-15-2007, 06:54 PM
We were there! We have pictures from Tomorrowland of an empty, wet area, as everyone was keeping under cover!

We too were sad that the only "extras" for a good portion of the night were the trick-or-treating stations. The Alice in Wonderland trail was nearly empty, no characters, only half as many treat stations... We did get to see the fireworks, though, and I heard they ran the second parade (we decided to leave after the fireworks because it started drizzling again and we were just sick of it).

We had also been to the party on 10/4, and I'm really glad we had done that. Friday just wasn't as much fun.

TheRustyScupper
10-16-2007, 11:05 AM
1) We were there from Oct-1 thru Oct-10.
2) It rained several days and several evenings.
3) But, it is hurricane and rainy season in Florida.
4) Besides, the South has a terrible drought.
5) I was glad to see the rain, and wish there was more.
6) As for WDW guests, call it a speed bump on the road of life.