PDA

View Full Version : Resort TV Query

dixielandings
10-15-2007, 01:54 PM
Just got back from a week at Saratoga - it was wonderful. Not at all ugly! :mickey:

Now, I don't want to spark a debate, but I happen to like Stacey. Enough to want to keep that channel on like, all the time. I even liked Kryssa, although DH and I take great joy in making fun of her and I like Stacey a bit better.

What I don't remember well was the old Resort TV. I remember the zip-a-dee...tip for today music, but nothing else. Is that anywhere online? Somebody refresh me please!

tomorrowschild
10-15-2007, 02:22 PM
youtube and google video have the old resort tv. Just do a search.
I also like the resort tv, same as you we keep it on the whole trip. I even have it on a dvd and watch it at home if I need a Disney fix. :mickey:

goofysbabe
10-15-2007, 02:51 PM
I just watched that on Friday off of youtube. I like Stacy and my dd7 loved her when we stayed. There were a couple of things she said that my dd picked up and started saying and it brought back fond memories of my trip.

emerzmom
10-15-2007, 05:59 PM
We are staying off property this trip and one of the first things my daughter said she was going to miss was the on site Disney TV channel. We always turn that on when we are in our room.
Crazy...but we love it too!

mouseaddict
10-15-2007, 09:00 PM
I don't know where off site you are staying..but we were just at the Hilton Grand Vacation club near Sea World (boo hoo, not at Disney..but that is a totally different story)
The T.V there had Stacey and her top 7. My son was ecstatic because he is in love with her! So you might be lucky....

poeticeclipse
10-16-2007, 10:43 AM
I LOVE Stacey! After a hard day of traveling the World I love to come back and watch her enjoy all of the things that I just did!

If you like her voice and would love to hear about how she got the part as the Top 7 host, she somewhat recently recorded a podcast episode on WDW Today. You may have to do some searching in the archives to find it because I believe that it was a few months ago.