PDA

View Full Version : Trip only 11 days away, HELP!!!

laward32
10-14-2007, 08:10 PM
We are going Oct 26-Nov 2 and I am starting to pack, but I am not sure what to pack. Here in Oklahoma it is starting to cool down and I have been putting away summer clothes. I need to know how the weather usually is the end of Oct. Do I need jeans/pants or will my girls be able to wear shorts and tank tops/t-shirts or will both be needed? Like I said, I need help from my more experienced Intercotees!!!:mickey: Any past experience advice would be greatly appreciated.

Seasonscraps
10-14-2007, 08:23 PM
According to weather.com it will be in the low 70s to mid 80's for the next ten days. Based on that, I would pack the summer stuff for the day time including shorts, bathing suits, etc. Then toss in a couple of pairs of jeans/pants and a light jacket in case the evenings cool off more going into November.

emerzmom
10-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Layering is the key. I would plan on summer attire for the day time and a light jacket for the evening. You will be fine with this plan.

merlinmagic4
10-15-2007, 06:44 AM
I remember chilly mornings and evenings in November 2005. I definitely remember being really cold on the way to MK but then it heats up as the day goes on and we had days in the 80s.

bleukarma
10-15-2007, 08:12 AM
You will need both. In the morning and evenings it's cool, but during the day it's in the 80's. Bring a light jacket for the cool evenings, but you'll be happy with shorts and a tank top during mid-day. Happy packing! :mickey:

martinfamily5
10-15-2007, 10:22 AM
When we go it is usually mid to late Oct and we only ever wear shorts.

JerseyDad
10-15-2007, 12:41 PM
...was at WDW Nov 3-12, 2006...and the first half of the week was warm both day and night. But there were a few nights later in the week where is was kinda' cold. So...it gave me a great reason to purchase a zip-up hoodie jacket with a HUGE Grumpy on the back!!

I'd pack some lightweight long pants and a comfy sweat-shirt for the possible cool nights.

Have a great trip!