PDA

View Full Version : Jonas Brothers Fans? [Merged Threads]

DisneyTwirler13!
10-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Is there anybody here that really like the Jonas Brothers? me and my friends are extreme fans:blush:

DisneyFreak23
10-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Oh yeah baby!
i love kevan and nick! hott! :blush: :cloud9:
i get to see them in concert on the 20th! 6 days!!!!!:woohoo: :joy::yay:

my fave songs are Goodnight and Goodbye, SOS, Hold On and Year 3000:D

i cant wait!!! :woohoo:

IamBelle
10-14-2007, 08:26 PM
DEFINITELY!!!!! THEY ARE ALL NICE, BUT I LIKE JOE THE BEST!!!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY 2 GO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!!!! I WANT 2 GO SO BAD, BUT I DID RECORD THEIR NY CONCERT ON MY TIVO...lol

DisneyFreak23
10-14-2007, 09:19 PM
We should form an I love the Jonas brothers intercot group! lol!

what do u think?:mickey::cool:

LauraleeH
10-15-2007, 09:42 AM
I love them! I spent weeks trying to get their first CD because it's now out of print.
I really want to go to their concert :D

Figgyluv03
10-15-2007, 12:52 PM
I have to admit, I'm 26 and I love them! I love SOS and hold on. I heard SOS playing the bar the other day and I think I was the only one who knew who they were and knew all the lyrics.

mizzoumouse
10-16-2007, 03:05 PM
32 year old here who LOVES to listen to them with my DD-9 and DS-8!

RedSoxFan
10-16-2007, 05:54 PM
DD11 loves the Jonas Brothers.:)

DisneyTwirler13!
10-16-2007, 08:18 PM
We should form an I love the Jonas brothers intercot group! lol!

what do u think?:mickey::cool:

i totally agree!! lol:yay:
my friend once gave me the name "KevinHater" b/c i said that i liked nick better than i liked kevin, and she misinterperated it. but contrary to what she thinks, i LOVE the Jonas Brothers!!

DisneyFreak23
10-16-2007, 09:17 PM
i totally agree!! lol:yay:
my friend once gave me the name "KevinHater" b/c i said that i liked nick better than i liked kevin, and she misinterperated it. but contrary to what she thinks, i LOVE the Jonas Brothers!!

alrighty then!

This meeting of the INTERCOT Jonas Brothers Fan Club is now in session. first order of buisness, a poll on who the cutest Jonas brother is. Anyone wanna set this up?

What do u think'?

Figgyluv03
10-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin... There's just something about him. Oh and he's legal, so i can say that.

DisneyTwirler13!
10-18-2007, 07:41 AM
No way!
Nick is the cutest!!!

DisneyFreak23
10-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Really, i think that Kevan and Nick tie, i just dont really like joe that much

oh and I GET TO GO SEE THEM TONIGHT!!!!!:cloud9::D:woohoo:

Figgyluv03
10-20-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm so jealous!!!! Have fun tonight!!!

LauraleeH
10-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Joe is my favorite!

DisneyTwirler13!
10-21-2007, 01:46 PM
he's cool

TOT Girl
10-27-2007, 02:09 PM
I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!! I have been to 3 of their concerts and got to meet them! :heart: It's hard to believe that they are even more gorgeous in person! It's even harder to believe that I met them when they are so big! They are seriously the SWEETEST guys ever! Nick is the cutest in my eyes and my fave song is S.O.S.!

DisneyTwirler13!
10-29-2007, 09:08 PM
I've heard that they are dreamy in person, but I haven't been fortunate enough to attend one of their concerts. Some of my friends have, and they said that it was really cool, and that because they had backstage passes, they got their autographs (which they have been kind enough to photocopy and paste everwhere they can, like binders and backpacks and even a shirt!)

TOT Girl
10-30-2007, 08:28 PM
They are VERY dreamy! I met them in August and they were the sweetest guys ever! My friend and sister were also with me. I've actually been to three concerts; Hersheypark, Greensburg, and New Albany! All three were AMAZING and if you get the chance to see them in concert: TAKE IT!!! :D

DisneyTwirler13!
11-01-2007, 09:30 PM
My friends and I were going to go see them when the came to Tampa, but we couldn't get any tickets! :mad: One of my friends was angry for a week!

TOT Girl
11-02-2007, 04:32 PM
I have ben to three concerts already but I want to see them when they come back to Ohio again! Even though two out of three times I've seen them, they were in Pennsylvania!:mickey:

DisneyTwirler13!
11-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Lucky!!

TOT Girl
11-03-2007, 03:42 PM
It wasn't had to convince my parents to go to the third concert! It was free and my parents like their music to, just not the screaming girls!

DisneyTwirler13!
11-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I doubt my parents even know who they are, despite the fact that whenever my friends come over, we're blasting their music!

TOT Girl
11-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Basically, anyone who knows me knows who they are! I have turned 17 of my friends into JB fans. I have my cousin obsessed with them. She barley knew who they were until we took her to my 3rd concert, now she loves them! We're planning our next concert now!

DisneyTwirler13!
11-25-2007, 11:59 AM
Hope that the concert will (or was) fun!

TOT Girl
11-25-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm sure if we et to go to another it will be awesome! Hope you get to go to one, they are amazing!

DisneyTwirler13!
11-25-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm trying to!
Thanks!

PrincessCandaceMarie
11-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin... There's just something about him. Oh and he's legal, so i can say that.

Whoo hooo count me in on the Jonas Brothers! yeah baby! My vote is for Kevin, and I get to see them in Chicago with Hannah Montana! :thumbsup:

LauraleeH
11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
My friends and I were going to go see them when the came to Tampa, but we couldn't get any tickets! :mad: One of my friends was angry for a week!

I couldn't get tickets to go, either. They were so close! :(

DisneyTwirler13!
11-29-2007, 10:29 PM
I couldn't get tickets to go, either. They were so close! :(

I know!! Too bad they aren't performing in Orlando any time soon, because it's a lot easier to have your mom go out and get tickets rather than your aunt who can't tell the Jonas Brothers from Joe Nichols! (She actually got us tickets to him once!!) Plus, your mom doesn't have to mail you tickets that might not get there on time!

TennesseeBear
11-30-2007, 09:18 AM
My daughter and I have seen them in concert twice (both with Miley Cyrus). They are precious!! Their show is very energetic. I appreciate the fact they write most all their songs and Kevin produced some of the cd. As a mother, I also appreciate their stance on purity till marriage (the rings they wear on their left hand). I hope the boys stay grounded as they mature to men. I also hope they find a balance between the natural progression of their music as they mature and their first fan base.
:thumbsup:

TOT Girl
11-30-2007, 04:07 PM
I know they will stay humble, even when they get huge! I met them, and in the 5 seconds that I talked to them, I felt like I knew them my whole life! I also think it's really cool that they wear purity rings, and they inspired me to get one! I can't wait for their 3rd album and next tour! I know they really love their fans, almost every other phrase that comes out of their mouths is "We love you guys!" They really are good guys!

DisneyTwirler13!
11-30-2007, 09:59 PM
What are purity rings?

TOT Girl
12-01-2007, 04:57 PM
They are rings that promise yourself and God that you will stay pure til marriage.

lovetheprincesses
12-02-2007, 05:36 PM
How do you get backstage passes??

TOT Girl
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't know. I think you have to know someone at the theatre or win them on localradio stations. When I met them, it was one week after their 2nd album released and I had to buy my 2nd copy of the CD to meet them, but it was totally worth it! :mickey:

DisneyTwirler13!
12-07-2007, 09:17 PM
I'd buy 12 copies of their CD to get a chance to meet them! (I could give the extras out as gifts! ;))

TOT Girl
12-07-2007, 09:59 PM
I would have given one out as a gift but both were autographed! My first copy I preordered at my first concert and it came autographed. My second copy I got at my second concert and got it autographed in person! :D And I have the Bonus Jonas Edition!

DisneyFreak23
12-11-2007, 11:06 AM
:blush:ok first let me just say sorry for not telling u giys about the concert earlier! busy busy busy!

OMG it was AMAZING! They are so energetic on stage and just really rocked the place. My friends and i went and had such a blast!
Their energy just spread through the building and they had everyone on their feet singing every song right along with them. My favorites were Just Friends and When You Look Me in the Eyes.

Another thing, They are waaaaay cuter in person! I was like OMG THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE IN THE SAME ROOM AS I! THEY ARE RIGHT THERE! OMG! I was like hyperly insane! Kevin had something going on with his hair, kinda a three part afro, alost made him look like a clown, but still amazingly hot:cloud9:. Nick Nick Nick, such a beautiful voice and he is amazing!:D
Joe was just bouncing off the walls it was so funny!:D

So yeah i am now a Jonas brothers addict!
whenver anyone says Australia. me and my friend turn to each other and burst into song!

"and i wait for her to come. She wont break my heart, cause i know shell be, from Australia, she is so beautiful Shes my dreamgirl, la la la la la la Shes my dream girl!":cloud9::D

TOT Girl
12-11-2007, 03:48 PM
I know! They are amazing in concert! Im glad you had fun, and that your a Jonas addict now! LOL!

DisneyTwirler13!
12-11-2007, 08:46 PM
You sound like you had the time of your life! Congrats! :thumbsup:

PrincessCandaceMarie
12-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Hey Everyone - Okay so its been a week, nearly, but this is the first time my dsl is working from the 'Goofy' Chicago weather...okay, in a nutshell...

I GOT TO MEET THE JONAS BROTHERS BEFORE THEIR CONCERT WITH MILEY LAST WEEKEND IN CHICAGO!

They were so sweet, cute, and HOT and okay so i stood outside Verizon Wireless for 4 hrs with my Mom (bless her lol) and it snowed, rained, was windy, heck you name it but it was worth it!

They had the most amazing smiles, their hair was so shiney, it put me to shame, so soft and beautiful! And the suits they wore were incredible! They hugged everyone (and yes I immediately became 12 years old and giggled like crazy lol) smiled a lot and they gave us posters which they signed, and *now comes the sad part* i had pics of them on my digital camera and when i walked or should i say floated out of the store....i dropped my camera and it shattered!

I still have the memories of meeting them, listening to their cd for 4 hours and watching their concert dvd for 2 hours and I'll never forget it or them!:thumbsup::number1::cloud9::cloud9:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
12-15-2007, 01:07 AM
You know you're addicted to Intercot when...

you initially think "dsl" means "dear son, lance"

lol.:blush:

Anyways.....thats awesome! congrats, must have been a lot of fun :mickey:

Chris :hatter:

DisneyTwirler13!
12-19-2007, 05:09 PM
:thumbsup:

ILoveDisney818
01-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Me and my friends are completely obsessed! I've been to 2 concerts, and they were so amazing! We waited outside TRL for 10 hours just to get a glimpse! I really love them all, but I think Kevin's my favorite (:

DisneyFreak23
01-12-2008, 10:05 AM
I really love them all, but I think Kevin's my favorite (:

i have to agree:cloud9:, but joe is pretty cool, and u gotta love nick!:D

Minnie Imagineer
01-13-2008, 10:21 AM
I love the Jonas Brothers!!!! I think I like Joe or Nick the best..not a huge fan of Kevin. I just saw them in concert (dec. 29) and they were awesome in concert! I feel bad for Joe b/c he keeps getting hurt..he fell on glass at that awards show, and at the atlantic city concert (afterwards) he ran into a wall and had to get stiches...ouch! :ambal:
:number1: :sing: :drummer:

DisneyTwirler13!
01-15-2008, 06:50 PM
Poor Joe! :(

Just a question, why are the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana always together? Just wondering...

DisneyFreak23
01-15-2008, 08:18 PM
well now that the Best od Both worlds tour has ended, The jonas brothers will now kick off their When You Look me in the Eyes tour:mickey:

and.... IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:number1::cloud9::D

My mom is going to get tickets and we are gonna go ( i get to take 2 buddies) My mom is gonna drive me to th earena 1 1/2 hrs away. gotta love the mom! I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!:D:D

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-17-2008, 10:40 AM
well now that the Best od Both worlds tour has ended, The jonas brothers will now kick off their When You Look me in the Eyes tour:mickey:

and.... IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:number1::cloud9::D

My mom is going to get tickets and we are gonna go ( i get to take 2 buddies) My mom is gonna drive me to th earena 1 1/2 hrs away. gotta love the mom! I am so EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!:D:D

I'm going too and don't forget you can win passes to meet them!!!! I get to see them in IL and FL so I can't wait!!!!!!

DisneyFreak23
01-17-2008, 05:08 PM
how do you get passes to meet them?
im going to go to the one in Peoria (closest to where i live)

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-18-2008, 11:08 AM
how do you get passes to meet them?
im going to go to the one in Peoria (closest to where i live)

Hi! I just PM'd you ..... read it!! :mickey:

ILoveDisney818
01-19-2008, 08:08 PM
do tell about meet and greets :)

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-21-2008, 01:57 PM
do tell about meet and greets :)

There's a lot to it, but the major part is you MUST be part of their official street team to participate and get selected....:thumbsup:

DisneyFreak23
01-21-2008, 07:20 PM
ok so i got tickets!!!!!!!!
i am amazingly excited!!!!!!!!
too bad theyre in the upper bowl, but hey, IM GOING TO SEE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisFan01
01-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Poor Joe! :(

Just a question, why are the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana always together? Just wondering...

That is a good question... :confused:

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-22-2008, 04:19 PM
That is a good question... :confused:

HM, the Jonas Brothers and Aly & AJ (who are opening for HM this time around) are all on Hollywood Records...owned by Disney :mickey:

DisneyCrazy4444
01-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Is there anybody here that really like the Jonas Brothers? me and my friends are extreme fans:blush:

I am a huge Jonas Brother fan i love the Jonas Brothers i going to there concert on the 25 of Feb. and I am so excited. :number1:

The only reason i think they are together is because they sing that one song together We got the party.

DisneyFreak23
01-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Was i the only one who watched their new music video last night?
It was AMAZING!!!

DisneyFreak23
02-04-2008, 07:00 PM
OMG!! only 13 days til I get to see them in concert!!!!1:cloud9::cloud9::mickey::):mickey::clo ud9:

DisneyFreak23
02-08-2008, 06:40 PM
GAAAAHHH!! IM SO EXCITED !! ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!!! SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!

DisneyTwirler13!
02-08-2008, 09:57 PM
Congratulations to you! I wish I was that lucky!!

Minnie Imagineer
02-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey...I wanted to get Jonas Brothers tickets for the Atlantic City show and they were sold today (feb. 8) at 4:00...within seconds they were all gone! I know the Jo Bros said that they were reserving the first 20 rows for their fans so they could only buy tickets at the box office. I was wondering if anyone knew more about this 20 row thing..like if the tickets in the box office go on sale the day of the online sales or the day of the show....thanks !!!!!

TOT Girl
02-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Have fun! I want to see them on this tour, but I really doubt I get tickets, which stinks since I've been a fan forever ('06-Poor Unfortunate Souls! :D). I really want to go.

poohbearlover15
02-09-2008, 04:48 PM
I love the jonas brothers and i went to see the hannah montana and jonas brothers concert! my favorite song is hold on!

lovetheprincesses
02-10-2008, 10:12 AM
anyone seeing them in little rock?

DisneyFreak23
02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
6 DAYS!!!!

Im seeing them in Peoria so yeah.. The tickets havent sold out yet here, but you can only buy like 1 at a time, maybe 2. Gosh, the other day they were in the Newspaper and it said that they are touring for 2 years, and have all the dates lined up and they even know exaclty where they will be at at the end of 2009. My dad thinks there is a good probablity that they will be coming to the stadium/arena in our city! Iw ould be absolutely thrilled if i found out they were coming to my city!

lovetheprincesses
02-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Wonder when they will post the other dates????

DisneyFreak23
02-12-2008, 04:49 PM
Im sure as the dates get closer they will release them. I would just advise anyone looking for dates to keep checking their site . they recently posted more tour dates so... yeah. Just keep checking!

5 DAYS!

DisneyFreak23
02-19-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok, so the concert was amazing!!!! anyways, They sang like 3-4 new songs off their new album, which they just finished recording! After one of their songs, Nick came out and got on the piano and started singing this reallly beautiful song,He dedicated it to anyone with a lost dream or broken heart, it was so pretty i actually started crying! I hope its on their new album!!! :mickey::cloud9::thumbsup::D

I Love them!:cloud9::thumbsup:

ILoveDisney818
02-22-2008, 09:23 AM
The Jonas Brothers' last concert date is most likely going to be March 22 in Newark, NJ (i'm going!) They have announced that they have Los Angeles TV appearances on March 25 & 26. All signs point to them going to Europe for the month of April.

lovetheprincesses
02-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Yeah, but they'll be back. It is a two year tour. I just wonder when they will announce the other US dates.

ILoveDisney818
02-23-2008, 03:54 PM
I'd guess around the end of March, but just a guess.

DisneyFreak23
04-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Speaking of teh Jonas brothers..... I am working on getting my friends to like them. recently i went out and bought the bonus jonas edition CD/DVD and i LOVE it! I also bought some magazines and i now have 9 posters of them:cloud9::D