PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVOR: Disney Villains 8 Round 7

DizneyFreak2002
10-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Normally, I will call in for reinforcements to help remove the villain who was eliminated. However, there is no need to do that here... Steelbeak volunteered to walk off by himself.... Since the voting wasn't even close, should we embarass him even more? Nah.... let's just say, he received 18 votes and no one else came close to him....

Can you believe we are on round 7 already??? Just a few more rounds to go before we crown a new Survivor winner... Early returns suggest Davy Jones is the front runner... but, anything can happen when you leave people to vote... So, people, VOTE!!!

Round 7 starts now.... Remember, we are still trying to eliminate villains so vote for the villain you want to see get kicked off this week...

After this week is over, we will be down to just three villains.... Exciting times....

DisneyFreak23
10-14-2007, 02:03 PM
This week my vote is for Willie.

Join the save Gantu group!!!

my guess is that it will still be davy jones to win

GrmGrninGost
10-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Willie must go! I like my villians on the edgy side! :mickey:

Greenlawler
10-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Baah, Willie is a classic these others barely have a place in the pantheon of Disney. Willie was pretty mean in Fun and Fancy Free. Vote Davey Jones he's not even a cartoon!

DDuck66
10-16-2007, 03:19 PM
As of Tuesday afternoon, it looks like Willie has a commanding lead. I like my villains, big and scarey, not big and sappy!!! Down with Willie!!!

DizneyFreak2002
10-16-2007, 07:41 PM
As of Tuesday afternoon, it looks like Willie has a commanding lead. I like my villains, big and scarey, not big and sappy!!! Down with Willie!!!

So it appears.... Last round Steelbeak had almost all the votes... At least this week the votes are spread out more...

DizneyFreak2002
10-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Willie the Giant currently holds a 12-5 lead over Captain Gantu... Edgar has 3 votes and Davy Jones has two... Still plenty of time to save Willie from elimination... Also plenty of time to make this a blow out... So, if you haven't voted yet, and want to, come on in... Vote off a villain... No more updates for the weekend... Sunday will begin the next round.. Stay tune...