PDA

View Full Version : Parking at WDW?

SandmanGStefani24
10-14-2007, 12:05 PM
I will be staying offsite, and driving in to the parks each day. What will I be paying for parking per day? Is it done hourly, one flat charge, or some other way? Thanks...

kbean
10-14-2007, 12:40 PM
It's 11 for cars, one flat fee. If you leave and come back i don't know if you have to pay again. Don't know from there. Much better time using your own car though. And if you get there by 9 am, you should be able to get a good spot. Being early for that is worth it too.

Altair
10-14-2007, 12:45 PM
It's good for all day at any park. You can move around all you want, just don't lose the ticket.:mickey:

SandmanGStefani24
10-14-2007, 03:49 PM
thanks!

i must say, i'm not a fan of charging for parking. especially when we're paying close to $70 just to get in, then paying for food, gifts, ect...i know our dollars keep the park going, but you'd think they could give us SOMETHING for free. (even Vegas comps your drinks...lol) I guess I'm spoiled by Nascar races where parking is free. Although WDW's pricing is right in line with other theme parks. I paid $10 for Six Flags Fiesta Texas parking...

emerzmom
10-14-2007, 05:17 PM
If you are a member of AAA you can get a coupon that will allow you to park closer to the front. If you are not a member the coupons are on sale on ebay all the time. I have never used one before but will also be staying off property this trip and will be using this coupon for the first time. I hope it works!

irish1967
10-14-2007, 06:24 PM
How long are you staying? If you are staying several days, it might be worth your while to get an AP (annual pass) for one of your party. One of the benefits is free parking.

You would definitely have to crunch numbers to see if the current benefits would make it worth your while. In addition to the fact that the annual pass was less money than my tickets for June and January would be - we had discounts on several meals and saved $88 on parking.

Hope this helps!

KatGat
10-14-2007, 07:33 PM
I thought I recently read a post about a passholders being required to pay for parking now. Does anyone know anything about that? If not, I'll ask as a new topic..
thanks!