PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Part of Epcot?

DisFan01
10-13-2007, 12:47 PM
I have been to Epcot many times, and I really love Future World. I was just wondering who likes World Showcase, and who likes Future World. If you like World Showcase better, what part do you like the best? If you like Future World better, what attraction or part do you like best? I was just curoius and was wondering what people thought.

tomorrowschild
10-13-2007, 12:51 PM
I do like Future World- my favorite part is probably Soar'n (just not the line).
But I loave World Showcase. I just love the atmosphere. My favorite thing is Extra Magic Hours (night). I love to walk around World Showcase late during EMH's. There are very few people around, it is just an amazing experience. :mickey:

Meteora
10-13-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm also a future world person--I just have so many wonderful memories of the lights at night in Future World. My favorite sections are the Land pavilion, Spaceship Earth (especially at night), and the lit fountains outside Imagination at night.

Goofeygal
10-13-2007, 01:34 PM
I love World Showcase. My favorite part about it is the eating around the world, me and my family do that evertime we are there.

2Epcot
10-13-2007, 02:04 PM
I love both Future World and World Showcase, it is hard to really pick a favorite. If I had to choose I think I would pick Future World, and my favorite area (though I have many) I think would be the American Adventure. I love the show, it always puts me in a good mood, but I also love the location, right in the center of World Showcase looking back at Spaceship Earth. I can always spend some time there looking at the countries to each side, and looking across the water and the big ball.

Gator
10-13-2007, 03:12 PM
World Showcase...hands down. It's so relaxing to just walk around, shop, stop at live shows, eat all sorts of food. I especially love being in the Norway pavillion. Just something about it...don't know what it is. Seems more magical in that spot.

dumbo ears
10-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Im a fan of world showcase.I love to just walk around the countries and look at all the details.

MauiMouse
10-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Fan of both sections. I can just sit all day long (which I never hav, but would love to) and watch the Fountain of Nations. Love listening to the background music at Future World as well.

World Showcase, I love the atmosphere, just wandering around from country to country. I can take so many photos here even though I have a ton already. :thumbsup:

Exo
10-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Favorite is the USA :thumbsup: and then the UK :beer:, Then Test Track :cloud9:.

Melanie
10-13-2007, 06:42 PM
I truly love the whole Epcot experience, but World Showcase is my favorite area. I could meander around there forever. :cloud9:

Sweezy
10-13-2007, 08:36 PM
im a big fan of world showcase, but future world would probably have to be my favorite. i do love, however, tasting the wines at germany, maelstrom, hibachi at Japan, etc...really both parts are great.

mouseketeer mom
10-13-2007, 09:10 PM
World Showcase. I feel so relaxed walking around. I love the whole feel of it, relaxing and exciting all at once if that makes sense. I love the lights in the evening. I love the music that plays as you walk around. Its my favorite place to people watch.

tinksmom02
10-13-2007, 09:23 PM
World Showcase is my favorite part of Epcot. I love wandering around the countries and exploring the cultures represented.

Each trip, though, we seem to find more and more things to entertain us in Future World. It's kind of growing on me.

N2DisneyWorld
10-13-2007, 10:30 PM
I love World Showcase. I love to walk around at night when all the countries are lit up. It is beautiful.

Sinewiz
10-13-2007, 11:00 PM
While I love both sections if forced to make a choice I would take World Showcase. The reason,,,because there's no other place like it. It gets you away from the theme park mentality and just allows you to relax.

teambricker04
10-13-2007, 11:15 PM
I love them both. Usually by the time WS opens, I am ready for it. I wish that FW had more rides and such. I am missing WOL, and Universe of energy has been closed the last three or four times I have been there!!!

LibertyTreeGal
10-14-2007, 08:19 AM
World Showcase -- I love the beautiful gardens in many of the countries. Very relaxing.

tiaramom
10-14-2007, 09:18 AM
I Love Epcot Sooooooooo Much!
World Showcase Fan!
Norways Food Is Yummy
Japan Has Great Shopping
Mexico Is Beautiful
And France Is So Sweet

Though I Have To Say I Really Enjoy The Rides In Future World.
My Toddler Loves Garden Grill And Nemo Ride

Grandma Loves Germany
Mom ( Me ) Loves It All

TheMartellFamily
10-14-2007, 10:09 AM
I love EPCOT as a whole and it is my favorite park. There is so much to do that I never get bored. I love the EIFAWF and future world. I could spend my whole vacation here and still not see and so everything. So I guess you can say that I do not have one favorite but rather I love the whole EPCOT package.

kbean
10-14-2007, 10:11 AM
Well, I must say that I do very much miss the older Epcot. (Horizons,WoM,WoL) I mainly enjoy walking around Epcot more than what they have to offer in rides. So I would say the atomsphere itself is my fav.

darthmacho
10-14-2007, 10:12 AM
I like World Showcase best. Sure Future World has some great rides, cool architecture, and nice landscaping, but overall the theming seems very disjointed.

World Showcase is well themed throughout, and has a lot of charm. I could spend two days exploring the shops, and it is a great place to dine as well.

My favorite part of World Showcase is Mexico.

DisneyOtaku
10-14-2007, 12:41 PM
As much as I love Future World, I have to say World Showcase. I greatly enjoy the different cultures and, even better, the food around the world :cloud9:

SandmanGStefani24
10-14-2007, 03:54 PM
I love Epcot. Everything about it. It is, and always has been my favorite park. If I had to pick one or the other, the World Showcase has it. (just barely) I love the idea of "going away" somewhere and seeing another land/culture.

Figgyluv03
10-15-2007, 12:32 PM
I'm another one who misses the old Epcot, however, I do love TT. I also enjoy visiting the countries and see the cultures and I love checking out the shops since more of the stuff comes right from the county themselves.

JuicyMoose17
10-16-2007, 10:05 AM
I can't pick between them... but my favorite part in Future world is just being around Spaship Earth. It's such a cool structure and i love those tacky spinning metal things, if u know what im talking about. Favorite part in world showcase is Japan.

King Triton
10-16-2007, 12:57 PM
This is a tough one. Test Track and Soarin' are in my top five rides (maybe even top 3) for all of Disney World, but World Showcase is my favorite place to be. It is the only part of Disney Parks that is laid back and takes you away from the frenetic pace of the other parks. World Showcase actually gives you a chance to relax a little and take it all in