PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations...?

LSUgirl07
10-12-2007, 07:30 PM
How long after Christmas do they stay up in the resorts? Thanks!

Geaux Tigers! :number1:
(#1 baby!)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-12-2007, 09:51 PM
At least through Jan 1 and sometimes a few days longer. Hopefully someone will come along with more accurate details.

PlutoLover
10-12-2007, 09:52 PM
From info on other threads I have read on here it sounds like at least the first 2 weeks of January everything is still decorated and I would guess it takes a bit to take everything down so if you are looking to avoid it I would recommend the end of January or later.

Hope that helps :silly:

pennsy22
10-12-2007, 10:15 PM
Things will start coming down after the first but it takes a couple of weeks to get everything down. We usually stay the week after the first and you notice a few things everyday are gone. Usually some of the first things to go are the flowers and I've noticed that the Swan and Dolphin usually move quicker to get their stuff down.

DisneyFan1979
10-16-2007, 12:30 PM
We've been there through Jan. 8 and the resorts start to take stuff down towards the end of that period. I would note that the gingerbread creations in the resort lobbies seem to be the first to go. I don't recall much in the way of holiday decorations left when we checked into the Poly last year on the 6th.

The Swan & Dolphin remove ALL their decorations including poinsettia's on Jan. 1 - they are seriously speedy! They had completely new flowers planted all along the path between the 2 resorts near the boat launch within hours!