PDA

View Full Version : Cast Member Discount to Christmas Party?

Edzter86
10-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi All,

Just a random question someone here may now the answer to. 2 friends of mine are doing the Disney College Program right now, and I will be visiting them this Christmas. We want to do the Christmas Party. I've been waiting on buying tickets, because I want to know if they can get a discount on them.

Anyone here know the answer? I'm thinking I may just have to pay the 40 something dollars for the advanced purchase discount, but I'd thought I'd ask.

Thanks a lot everyone! :cool:

DizneyRox
10-12-2007, 04:12 PM
In general, CM tickets are not usually discounted all that much. If going to a particular party is important I would just buy the tickets. CM tickets to events are usually based on availability and are often limited to event dates that are less popular. For example, they may only be able to get Tuesday night party tickets, not weekends.

Imagineer1981
10-12-2007, 05:59 PM
They get a 10% discount as of now. Disney was offering a 10% discount as well for presale for the event, so see if that is still available

*Liz*
10-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Last year our discount was about $9-$10 dollars off. I think they were about $38 after the discount. Not much, but better than nothing! :grinch:

joanna71985
10-16-2007, 09:09 AM
However, not every party is discounted. Most aren't.