PDA

View Full Version : Dumbo question

kdkhopper
10-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Do you think I can fit a three year old and a four year old on Dumbo with me? I know a few years ago I rode with my then four year old and there seemed to be lots of room. What do you think? I have three kids that are all going to want to ride Dumbo and I really don't want to have to wait in line three times (Grandma will be with us and isn't a fan of rides that spin.)

tiaramom
10-12-2007, 03:42 PM
I Went On With A Husband That Was 180 Lbs
And Myself 135 And A Toddler
Yes.. You Can All Fit
Yes..
Have Fun
I Love Dumbo

DoomBuggyDude
10-13-2007, 03:40 PM
Easily!

Have fun!

Jasper
10-13-2007, 04:21 PM
We have seen some VERY large groups of 3 make it on Dumbo. Granted some of the larger groups had to really squeeze but they made it.

Iluvpooh
12-01-2007, 10:17 PM
We just returned from WDW and I am assuming that the cars are the same size.:confused: Anyway, DD4(40lbs), DD3(25lbs), and myself(125lbs) all 3 fit nicely.

BrerGnat
12-03-2007, 12:33 PM
You'll definitely fit. The hardest part will be the kids fighting for the control stick. ;)

Or, another way to ride twice without waiting too long is to get in line with one kid, then have Grandma get in line with the other about 35 people after you. By the time you get out, you will be able to easily swap places with Grandma in the line and ride with the other kid. You aren't really cutting in line, as you are just replacing one adult with another. Be assured that MANY people do this at Disneyland on the Fantasyland rides and it is very well tolerated by the CMs and the guests as well. There is a very relaxed attitude about this at Disneyland.

If you are there within the first two hours of opening on a weekday, the line will not exceed about 15 minutes anyway, so the wait is very tolerable!