PDA

View Full Version : MYW prices

Scar
10-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Are Magic Your Way tickets priced the same whether you get them as part of a package or simply at the booth?

DizneyRox
10-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Sortof...

I'm not sure what you're really asking...

Tickets cost what they cost. Often, you can get a package "deal" and it's less than the seperate cost of the tickets, room and/or dining plan. Figuring out what the real cost of each item is futile, since it's often not a package anymore if you don't get one or the other, etc.

If you're asking if you buy tickets in advance or once you get to the parks, then the cost of tickets is generally the same. Some ticket sellers offer slightly lower prices than Disney, but it appears that Disney is or already has eliminated the pre purchase discount.

The trade up value of tickets is the same if purchased early, or as part of a package though.

Scar
10-12-2007, 04:48 PM
I called CRO just to get a quote on a "room only" discount code. She asked me if I wanted MYW tickets with it and she kind of caught me off guard since the code said "room only". So I said no. Now I realize I should have asked the price and instead of calling back and going though the menu and verifing my name, etc (I hate doing that, just give me the price) I figured I'd check here.

I assume on a "room only", it's the same. The only advantage is I'll get the passes at check-in instead of standing in line at the parks.

Thanks DisneyRox, I'll call back. :mickey:

DizneyRox
10-12-2007, 05:05 PM
CRO is very confusing.

If you get a package, you can add the dining plan, if you don't you can't add on the dining plan. So, your room only reservation, even if you get tickets at the same time would never be allowed to add on the dining plan.

Another difference between the two is a package needs to be paid of pretty far in advance, where room only I think you can pay off at check in.

Policy seems to change like the wind, it's always a good idea to deal with the questions on the phone and get the "correct" information. Unfortunately, the "correct" answer seems to change from CM to CM as well.