PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princesses Party 2008 Dates?

DisneyFan1979
10-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Does anyone know when/if Disney might announce the dates for the pirate & princess parties in 2008? Last year they started in mid-January. We are going in February and are really hoping to get tickets for the party as we've never been to any of the MK special events before.

Additionally, is the party mostly geared towards kids? We are a family of kids at heart only :mickey: I'm guessing it won't be super crowded as we'll be there in early Feb, not near the President's day holiday.

beksy
10-12-2007, 01:43 PM
We're in the exact same situation! I think my computer may be able to find the sites I've been looking at to see if dates have been announced yet without my help! :blush: Here's hoping that they have some in Feb. :party:

dizneeat
10-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Last year they were announced in July for the January to March timeframe

tiaramom
10-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Last Feb .. Was Super Crowded!
I Went First Week - The 8th
It Was Packed..
Always Stood On A Bus W/ A Baby Too.
I Cant Wait For These Dates Either
I Am Trying To Plan All My Ressies And Theme Parks For Each Day- Its Tough When I Dont Know If The Party Will Take Place When We Are There Or Not.
Like Most Of Disney It Is Geared Towards First Pleasing The Kids- As Is The Pirate And Princess Party. Its Real Cool....
I Feel All The Parties Are Great Fro Any Age - As Long As You Are A Kid At Heart Still... Magically Speaking...

Kuzco
10-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Sorry to dissapoint you, but if you click on the front page of Intercot. Where the park hours, extra magic hours and events for April are posted. They have announced the dates for the party in APRIL. Once again sorry to dissapoint. Boom Baby Kuzco

peemagg
10-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Not to question the information of this site, but when you look at the Disney site it says "Dates to be announced". Why aren't those dates listed on their own site if those are the true dates? I just find this kind of confusing and curious.