PDA

View Full Version : 4 to choose from!!!

Haunt1000
10-11-2007, 09:26 PM
For about the same amount of money in December, four of us adults can stay at either one of the New Orleans style resorts, CS, or CBR. I only have four days to play so quick transportation around DW is important to me. I have also never been to DW since I grew up in California, and would like the best experience from what I have to choose from.

What do you think and why?

garymacd
10-11-2007, 09:50 PM
I think you are going to be so disappointed in the short length of your trip you will insist that you get back there for a longer trip as soon as possible.

As for the resorts, you can't go wrong with the moderate resorts. My personal favourite is Port Orleans French Quarter. It is a small resort - the smallest on property - and it is situated fairly centrally so that all parks are very close. Barring that, you can try Riverside. It is located right next to French Quarter and they share buses and boat transportation to Downtown Disney.

Both of them also have beignets in the food court! You must make time for these! Seriously!:cloud9:

dumbo ears
10-11-2007, 10:37 PM
Id sy french quarter becasue its the nicest of the moderates. CS and CBR are just too big of resorts for me.

Madame Leona
10-11-2007, 10:43 PM
I would have to agree with French Quarter. Between dh and myself, we have stayed at all of the moderates and we both agree that we only want to stay at fq if staying at a moderate. You really can't go wrong with the size, the theming and the quality of food in the food court. That being said, no matter which you end up staying in, you will have a good time.

garymacd
10-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Id sy french quarter becasue its the nicest of the moderates. CS and CBR are just too big of resorts for me.

Exactly. They are very big, beautiful all the same, but BIG!

And they don't have beignets!!

Haunt1000
10-12-2007, 02:32 AM
Intercotwest never let me down, so I listened and got the Port Orleans Rivirside for 140 a night. It turned out to be just under 6 hundred for four adults.
How did I do for a Fri-Mon trip?

By the way im staying at Universal for 2 days for free, work stuff and IOA, and will have 4 days at DW!!! WOOHOO! Hopefully i will get enough DW!!!