PDA

View Full Version : 09/23/2007 MK and shoes

offwego
10-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Cast
DH, DS, Mom, Step dad and me

Shoes New peep toe mickey wedge heeled canvas shoes..tres cute and just for you Alex in pink!

Breakfast at Ohana's (I know we were there the night before but we like it there).

Wonderful food and they served the waffles sep (still all you care to have) which I think kept them fresher. Lots of coffee, juice etc refills and good service. Time with Stitch and his pals was fantastic.

Off to MK for the day after this we hit up Buzz, SM, and then Peter Pan, Philarmagic (ducked into IASW to avoid some rain) and then headed over for BTM and Splash (using fastpasses for BTM and Peter Pan in this). Hit up Pirates, then grabbed a dole whip and wandered out for a swim at the hotel.

We met up with my parents to head over to Epcot for our Lecellier ADR (which was at 8:50) managed to get in a Mission Space for my guys first and some Mouse Gears time for the rest of us while they hit that. (picked up a very silly bracelet that I quite enjoyed while there..but I digress).

Checked in about 15 minutes ahead of time and were seated almost bang on. Had a wonderful server in Patrick. We had the mushroom fillet (quite good) two orders of the fillet with the BBQ sauce, the strip and the seafood pasta all were very good. We had the soup for an appetizer along with the shrimp cocktail (going to go eh on the shrimp the soup was good) The new polenta, chirzo combo appetizer was very good and so were the mussels. For desserts we had the "moose" which included a "moose hat" that we were to wear and much other assorted funny bits. Patrick was quite entertaining and they even brought a CM over who was from our town..kinda neat for sure! In fact when we left our "glow cube" from a drink behind Patrick ran out into the park after us..a truly great night!!

Leaving so late from epcot bus service was a breeze and it was amazing to walk through and have it to ourselves. A great day despite the rain!

AbeeNormal
10-13-2007, 02:44 PM
Sounds like you're having a great time. :D

Thanks so much for sharing your trip.:cloud9:

Caroleh
10-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Sounds like a great day, Natalie! thanks for sharing!!

disneydrmr
10-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Sounds like a good day despite the rain! Your meal sounds yummy! Did you tell Stitch I said hello?

pogo
10-14-2007, 06:42 PM
Sounds like fun day. What did you buy me at Mousegears ?:D

CanadianWDWFan
10-15-2007, 09:37 AM
A good day all in all!:thumbsup:

Rain never bothered us, glad to see you kept on going!

Mickey'sGirl
10-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Did you get to visit the HM on your holiday? WE loved the new scenes! Another great day Nat!

Beach Club Babe
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Sounds like a fantastic day! Interseting note about the waffles, I don't like eggs touching anything, so that would be great for me!

Dsnygirl
10-15-2007, 08:05 PM
:mickey: What a great day - and WHERE did you find those shoes??? I want a picture....

You've now got me convinced in our plans to go to Ohana's for breakfast and LeCellier for dinner... mmmm.... they sounded fun, and yummy. Sigh... I wanna go back.... but now I digress... which, by the way, is very allowable when you're talking jewelry... :blush:

Thanks for the report -- when's the next day coming out??? :D

Bethis26fan
10-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Sounds like another great day.

faline
10-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Yummy food and fun in the parks! What more could you want?!

ElenitaB
10-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Shoes New peep toe mickey wedge heeled canvas shoes..tres cute and just for you Alex in pink!
We need a visual on this! They sound very nice. :mickey:

Sounds like a great day... what can be wrong with a day bookended by 'Ohana in the AM and Le Cellier in the PM? And sending your party off to Mars so that you can get in time at Mouse Gears is just genius! :thumbsup: You're my hero, Nat!

pdrlkr
10-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: