PDA

View Full Version : photopass

raevnzno
10-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Do they have photopass at DLR or is that just an east cost WDW thing??
I'm curious as I'll be there in Dec for my DD Birthday.
:cool:

ChipDale
10-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Yes, Photopass is offered in Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure.

If you'd like to do a search in this forum, there are several topics about it that came up. :mickey:

raevnzno
10-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Thanks Chip.....
I did a quik search the other nite but everything I got was about WDW.

:thumbsup:

meldan98
10-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Photopass is offered for DL and it's okay. There aren't a whole lot of opportunities to get photos done. The quality of the images are really good for the most part and it works just like at WDW.

Splash_Lover
10-14-2007, 05:33 PM
There are by far more photopass opportunities over at DCA than at Disneyland itself. Our favorite at disneyland was in front of the castle and they put tinkerbell in our daughters hand.

pluto 77
10-15-2007, 07:03 PM
do they put your photos on a cd like they do in WDW? That was such a nice extra cause we have def gotten our moneys worth out of it!

BklynChick
10-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Yes, you can get the Photopass CD at DL. While I have heard it costs around $125 at WDW, at DL it only costs $59.95 - big difference! I agree, I was surprised there weren't more Photopass people in DL but there were quite a bit in DCA. I ended up with about 40 pics.

MegaDisney
10-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Funny Story:

On a trip a few years ago with Melanears, Mufasa and NotaGeek we had a group photo taken a the castle and they put Tinkerbell in our hands. When we looked at the photo Tinkerbell was nearly as tall as all of us and looked kinda scary, NotaGeek asked if they could adjust her size so it didn't "look like Tinkerbell could kick our butts."

We all got a good laugh outta that!:funny: