PDA

View Full Version : Food and Wine Festival

stephntampa
10-11-2007, 04:29 PM
My DH and I went to the food and wine festival yesterday and had a blast, however we noticed that the vendors were not displaying the food offerings. We thought in the past you could actually see the food items, not just read the menu? Does anyone else remember this? Oh, and the Grey Goose lemonade slushies in France are AWESOME .. can't wait to go back and sample the Grand Marnier slushie next visit!

Sweezy
10-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Oh, and the Grey Goose lemonade slushies in France are AWESOME

sounds amazing...glad next time im there ill finally be legitimately 21

ILoveLegos
10-12-2007, 12:55 PM
We attended the F&WF last week, and yes it was a bit of a challenge to "see" the food offerings before making a choice because this year's signage had no pictures of food items on it like years past. We quickly figured out a way around this delima - watch what the people had coming out of the food line, with a little deduction - you could figure out what it was and, we knew ours would probably look just like theirs (i.e. not a "magazine photo shoot piece"). My suggestion is to be adventurous - there are a lot of "gems" to be tried at the F&WF! :thumbsup:
We went four days to Epcot and still didn't try everything! :blush:

gtpooh
10-12-2007, 01:17 PM
We were at the F&W Festival 3 years ago, and I remember being able to see the dishes. We're going in a little over three weeks, so I haven't seen it this year yet. We're very excited though -- we hope we will be able to see the dishes, but if not it will be a great trip anyway! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

andypooh
10-12-2007, 01:20 PM
they definitely showed the dishes in the past