PDA

View Full Version : SOG Pools?

jrpersinger
10-11-2007, 02:25 PM
DH told me that the Magnolia Pool was a salt water pool. Is this true? I haven't been in it since 2005 and I really don't remember it much. I go in the hot tub when I am on that side. I usually stick with the Mill Pond Pool for swimming. But DH said it was really salty on our last trip. I think he is full of poo personally. Or just messing with me. Anyone know?

TIA!

mudpuppysmom
10-11-2007, 02:30 PM
I'm pretty sure he is messing with you.......we were there in May and it was a freshwater pool, but it was "heated"......heated/salted.....gee, they do sound similar.......you know the "ed" must have him mixed up!

MickeyandTink
10-11-2007, 02:52 PM
I've never been to SOG, but I do know a number of pools now use salt instead of chlorine to filter their pool water and keep it swimmable. Maybe that's what they do?

I'm sure if you called the resort they could tell you.

Von-Drake
10-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I have been to SOG many times and been in both pools, I have never found either pool to be a Saltwater pool, unless they recently changed.

jrpersinger
10-11-2007, 03:27 PM
We were there June 23-29. Thats when DH said he noticed it. I keep telling him (disgusting, I know) that he must have been swimming in someones pee or sweat! LOL :ack:

Marilyn Michetti
10-12-2007, 08:41 PM
If it's saltwater, it's changed since last Dec.:confused: