PDA

View Full Version : AAA Parking

spinnerf
10-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know about AAA Diamond Parking. We rented a car on our recent trip. Having Diamond Parking was excellent, you always park just next to Handicapped parking and can walk right in to the parks. Granted it can be a long walk (5minutes tops). I timed from sitting on my bed in POFQ to having used my tpark icket to enter Epcot using Diamond parking took 12 minutes. If you have the opportunity to use this I definately would. Also keep in mine if the Parks are busy the Diamond lot fills up, we never had this happen to us last month, but it c an.

Kenny1113
10-11-2007, 10:23 AM
:thumbsup:
Thanks for the info, I just got my hands on one and looking forward to using it!

January-2007
10-11-2007, 11:03 AM
When you get the Diamond Parking pass how long is it good for? We want to look into buying our tickets through AAA next time just to get the parking pass, I was just wondering if we would have to buy our tickets right before the trip if the pass is date specific at all. We used our Annual Passes and booked the trip on our own so we weren't eligible for it this trip, but am looking forward to using it in the future. My dad always got it when I was a kid and it was great getting to park up front.

wdwfan
10-11-2007, 12:46 PM
The parking pass is based on calendar year. It's good for the entire year Jan-Dec.

spinnerf
10-11-2007, 06:23 PM
In NY state AAA only gives the pass to those who book a vacation package through them, and as already stated it is good for a calendar year. You also get a discount card but its the same discunts as the Disney Visa gives you Im pretty sure.

momof3+twins
10-11-2007, 08:36 PM
How do you get the pass?