PDA

View Full Version : Live From New York, It's the SNL Season 2 DVD Set

dw2649
10-11-2007, 12:56 AM
That's Right! SNL Season 2 DVD set is coming December 4th. All 22 episodes will be on this set in their original 90 minute format.

Gord Lacey at TVSHOWSONDVD.COM has confirmed with Universal Studios that the infamous trainwreck "Saturday Night Live At Mardi Gras" episode done in New Orleans WILL BE on this dvd set as part of the bonus features, although that is subject to change. I'm surprised that Lorne Michaels even let this episode out of the vault, as it has rarely seen since. I might have to buy this set just to see how bad (or good) this episode really is.:D

JohnHMCWYG
10-11-2007, 10:57 AM
I'll be buying it, if only to ensure that future seasons come out. I really want to get to the Eddie Murphy years as well as the Billy Crystal season. Unfortunately, practically every SNL fan I know of likes to pretend that these seasons never existed and just want to jump ahead to when Dana Carvey and the late Phil Hartman joined the show. When I try and talk about how I like the Eddie Murphy years, they say that Eddie was the only good thing about it and they laugh me off.

I can't win.:(

Sincerely,

John Kilduff