PDA

View Full Version : Boo to you parade music

buzz638
10-10-2007, 03:20 PM
We were at the MNSSHP on october the 4th, and WOW!!! What a night. it was our first time and it was worth the extra 38 something dollars.
The parade was beautiful, the fireworks was i think better than Wishes and we saw some vilains that we've never seen before.
Now since that night i have that song "BOO TO YOU" in my head, so does anyone know if i can get my ears on that music somewhere ?

Thank you for your help

DizneyRox
10-10-2007, 03:29 PM
I do beleive that the parade music is on the newly released Event CD. Call WDW Merchandising to order it. It used to be available only at the events, but it seems Disney came to their senses and released it property wide AND even through mail order.

Imagineer1981
10-10-2007, 03:36 PM
How do you order through WDW Merchandise????

by the way, its on YOU TUBE!!!

mouseketeer mom
10-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Its a year since our last MNSSHP and I can still play that Boo to you music in my head! My kids and I think Justin Timberlakes song "Fashion Lights" or something like that has that Boo to you beat in it. Thats the only reason we listen to it when it comes on the radio! It makes us remember the parade!

Darbylew
10-10-2007, 05:03 PM
To mail order call 1-407-363-6200. The cast
members are so helpful. I am sure that they
can help you with your order. :mickey:

Polynesian fan
10-10-2007, 06:52 PM
We were at the party on the 30th and the 4th. This is the first year we saw a cd with the event music. It has the halloween party and the pirate and princess party music on it. I did not buy it on a party night but on a Wed morning in the Emporium. They were just stocking them and it caught my eye. I was so excited I saw it as I love the Halloween music.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Yup, Thanks to the wonderful members of Intercot, we ordered our CD last week and are eagerly awaiting its arrival. "Boo To You" has been in our heads since 9/14!!! We called and the CM was very helpful. It was $34 and change shipped.

:thumbsup:

buzz638
10-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Thank you all for your help.
It is greatly appreciated:thumbsup:

pixiegoose
10-11-2007, 04:07 PM
We ordered our CD last week and are eagerly awaiting its arrival any day now! After going to the party on September 21st, we couldn't get the music out of our heads. I was going to be very upset if they were only going to have it available during parties and not by phone order, as it definitely was not available for the party we were at. The CM I spoke to when I ordered it said she was surprised they were even releasing a CD, nevermind having it open to everyone.

I can't wait for it to get here! :malef: :hmghost: