PDA

View Full Version : ALCS, NLCS, and World Series predictions

Donald A
10-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Since no one else has started this discussion, I figured I would. I think the AL is stronger than the NL this year. I have seen the "vegas" odds to show that Boston is favorited to win it all.

I am a huge Indians fan and am holding out hope we can do it this year. That being said, I think Boston has a strong team and will be difficult to beat. I just try to keep it in the back of my head that the Indians didn't beat the Yankees at all in the regular season and beat them in the division series overwhelmingly.

I guess all the stats and past histories go out the window and we will just have to see what happens.

dolphinmickey9170
10-10-2007, 02:29 PM
I have to hope for the SOX to take it all the way!!:number1:

gauvin4
10-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Being a BIG Redsox fan, I hope Boston goes all the way. :thumbsup: But Cleveland does has some really good pitching. It should make for an interesting series.:mickey:

RedSoxFan
10-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Picking the Boston Red Sox to go all the way. GO SOX

GBBT
10-10-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm thinking the Indians and Rockies.:thumbsup:

DizneyFreak2002
10-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Well, the Indians just beat the best team in baseball over the second half of the season, so I pick the Indians over the Red Sox...

PirateLover
10-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I'm liking an Indians/Rockies series although I'm sure MLB will hate not having the Boston market (no pun intended, lol). They've already lost, NY, Chicago, Philly. They can't be happy....

DizneyFreak2002
10-16-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm liking an Indians/Rockies series although I'm sure MLB will hate not having the Boston market (no pun intended, lol). They've already lost, NY, Chicago, Philly. They can't be happy....

Well, your Rockies are there and the Indians are looking good right now...

GothMickey
10-17-2007, 08:23 AM
I don't understand this. How can the Yankees and the Red Sox dominate Cleveland during the regular season, but can't buy a win against them in the post season?

PirateLover
10-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Well, your Rockies are there and the Indians are looking good right now...
Haha, they aren't MY Rockies... they beat my team! But I have to admit they have a good "story" and have been on quite a tear...

I don't understand this. How can the Yankees and the Red Sox dominate Cleveland during the regular season, but can't buy a win against them in the post season?
This is part of the playoffs. Every year for every sport you always look to the season matchups. How can you not? You have to find something to fill space in columns and time on air. But I have seen so many "upsets" that I throw all of that out of the window. Once a team makes the playoffs, anything can happen.

Tiggerdog
10-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Did someone say something about my Rockies? ;) :D

I will be happy with either the Red Sox or the Indians, because just the fact that the Rockies made the Series is sending me over the moon! :number1:

coloradowendyl
10-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Happy Dancing here! Grew up outside of Boston and now live outside of Denver! This World Series is a win/win situation for us!

Wendy

RedSoxFan
10-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Go Red Sox -- great game last night.:bball::baseball:

poohluva
10-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Yeah we won!!! Awesome games all weekend!!

GO SOX!!!!:yay::yay: