PDA

View Full Version : Disney Christmas houses

luvkatiebug
10-10-2007, 01:13 PM
A few years ago, I started to collect (barely) the Holiday houses of the MK park. I bought the train station and the Castle with Tinkerbell attached to it. Now, they don't sell them anymore, and I can't even find them on auction websites. ANyone had any luck with finding these? THanks. I think there were about 5 total, maybe.
:mickey:

Suz36
10-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Along the same lines, does anyone know if they sell anything like this at the parks during the holidays? Other than pins, is there special holiday merchandise?

wdwnomad
10-10-2007, 10:51 PM
They still sell those houses because I just bought two more last week while I was down there. I got mine at the 12 Days of Christmas Store in DTD. I also saw them for sale at the Christmas shop in the MK. You can call WDW Mail Order and get them too. Even though you have to pay for shipping from mail order it is normally cheaper than ebay plus if they break in transit Disney will replace them. I remember some of them going for over $100 last year on ebay.

I now have the Firehouse, Castle, Train Station, Cinema and Emporium. I don't have City Hall yet but it was for sale too. I didn't see if for sale or on display but on the price guide at the store there was a Haunted Mansion one which might be a new one this year. I think Casey's Corner and the Firehouse have been been disconitued so if you don't have them you are going to have to try to get one from eBay.

luvkatiebug
10-11-2007, 11:08 AM
That is great! I'll try calling Mail Order about the houses. Does anyone know the number off hand?
M:mickey:

wdwnomad
10-11-2007, 11:22 PM
Their number is 407-363-6200. Good luck!

luvkatiebug
10-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Okay,
talked to Disney Mail Order Friday, and they no long have those houses, she said they just got an email recently that they were no longer available! :(
I will still check when I go in February, but I may have to adjust my collecting. I will continue to look on Ebay, but they haven't been on their lately. THanks!

wdwnomad
10-15-2007, 10:28 PM
If you want to give it one more shot try calling the Disney Day's of Christmas store directly. Here is their # 407-828-3759. Last year they told me to give them a call if I wanted to buy more.

Also, I am going to send you a PM with a link for one I found.