PDA

View Full Version : E.P.C.O.T. the tv show?

GrumpyFan
10-10-2007, 09:23 AM
I had this weird idea this morning, and I'm not sure where it came from, but I thought I would share it here.

What if they were to make a tv series or movie that spawned the show and was (loosely) based on Walt Disney's original idea for EPCOT, the city. It could be a futuristic (sci-fi) city and the show would revolve around characters and events occuring in and around the city. Maybe it could be a "police show" that followed a shift of regular police officers working in the city.

Of course, the name of the show/movie would have to be named something other than EPCOT, so as to avoid any bad publicity with the park. But, what do you think? Would it fly?

{Moderator] Maybe this post doesn't belong here, but I wasn't sure where else to put it.

2Epcot
10-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Not sure about the show revolving around the police, but I think a show about a community of tomorrow, similar to Walt's idea for EPCOT could be interesting ... Maybe if the city is isolated from everyone else, though that sounds like LOST, but in the future ... Well that will be off in a couple of years anyway, something will have to replace it.