PDA

View Full Version : Crystal palace for dinner?

michelle and warren
10-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Anyone ever tried the crystal palace in MK for dinner? what time should we make the ADR for if we want to see Wishes @ 9pm?:confused:

tennantsrwe
10-12-2007, 07:28 AM
Hey!
We went to Crystal Palace for dinner back in Dec 2005 and overall, it was good. Obviously it's a buffet so there are plenty of choices for everyone. Also, it's nice because the characters come around to your table so you have some 'personal time' with them. We're actaully going back this Dec for dinner....so give it a shot. As for what time to make the reservation for Wishes...? I would just make sure if you're planning on veiwing Wishes from Crystal Palace that you are actually at a table where you can see out the windows. Some of the tables are more in the interior of the room so you might not have a great veiw. Hope this helps!:thumbsup:

Rayadragon
10-12-2007, 11:09 AM
The food at Crystal Palace was excellent (we went Oct 2006). We thought it was one of the better buffets on site. It was also a lot of fun watching the children interact with the Pooh characters.

I wouldn't recommend trying to see Wishes from inside CP. Far more of the tables are located on the interior of the room than nearby the window, and I don't think the view from the windows would be all that great to begin with.

I think it would be better to scedule an earlier dinner, that way you'll be out with pleanty of time, even with possible seating delays and such. I'm not sure how flexible with your eating times you are, but what works for my family is a very light breakfast (a donut at the most), an early lunch (11 or 11:30 ish), then dinner around 5.