PDA

View Full Version : Dress Code For California Grill And Narcoossee's

andypooh
10-09-2007, 06:10 PM
What do people think about wearing nice shorts & a collared shirt to these restaurants? Trying not too pack too heavy.

Twinsowner
10-09-2007, 07:25 PM
That is exactly what I wore last year. I did remove my cap, went to the restroom and straightened my hair a bit then no problem. Although a lot of the people were more formal we really didnt feel that uncomfortable at Narcoossees. Cali Grill is a bit more lighted so not sure there how you would feel. Narcoossess is great too and we are returning in november. Have fun.

DreamFinder2
10-09-2007, 07:49 PM
You should be fine at CG. That's pretty much what I wear every time we go, and I've always fit in. Usually lots of families at CG, so a little more casual in my opinion.

Make sure you make your ADR late enough so you can catch the fireworks from the observation deck after dinner.

MinnieMommie
10-09-2007, 08:19 PM
We ate at CG this past June and people were not too formally dressed. Nice shorts and a collared shirt would be fine based on my last experience there. We were more dressed up than most people. :mickey:

SBETigg
10-09-2007, 08:41 PM
You'll be fine at Narcoossee's and at California Grill. Attire seems to run the gamut- some people more dressy, a lot of people in nicer casual. Collared shirt and nice shorts should be okay. In fact, they recently relaxed the dress rules to allow t-shirts-- but I wouldn't recommend that.

pox24
10-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Business Casual is best for both.

big blue and hairy
10-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Personally, I would be more comfortable in khakis at CG, but dress shorts and a collared shirt are well within the dress code.

:sulley: