PDA

View Full Version : Hallowishes on NON Party Nights ?

Momof2boys
10-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Have we heard yet if MK is having Hallowishes during non party nights again this year ? It wasn't the same last year with not being able to see Wishes and I'd hate for them to extend it again this October.

vamaggie
10-09-2007, 01:53 PM
According to the Info Central info, the nights that do not have MSSSHP will have Wishes fireworks.

mickey-mouse35
10-10-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm also curious. I heard last year the closer it got to Halloween, the more they did Hallowishes even on non party nights. I'm scheduled lots of Wishes nights--both from the beach and in the park to be sure we see both!

Figment!
10-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Have we heard yet if MK is having Hallowishes during non party nights again this year ? Not yet.

Last year, the dates were internally announced circa October 16th.

According to the Info Central info, the nights that do not have MSSSHP will have Wishes fireworks.The listing from Walt Disney World Operations (which is posted in info Central) does not distinguish for special Holiday versions during regular park hours.

I'm also curious. I heard last year the closer it got to Halloween, the more they did Hallowishes even on non party nights. Last year's dates for the regular hours showing of Happy HalloWishes were October 18, 21, 22, 25, 28, and 29.

KAJUNKING
10-11-2007, 11:29 AM
ive got to say we were at the mnsshp on 9/21 for the first time, and it was the best fireworks show ive ever seen, i love wishes, but hallowishes blows it out the water