PDA

View Full Version : Just The 4 of Us this time Pre-trip Report

Tinkerfreak
10-09-2007, 09:55 AM
This year we decided that we were going with just our immediate family, DH 39, our 2 DD's 9 and 12 turning 10 and 13 next month and I (not telling my age).
In the past we have taken the grammies, the neice or just one grammy. This trip is all about us and the girls and doing what we all want to do when we all want to do it. Not trying to sound selfish but DMIL can be a bit high maintenance.

On Oct. 27th We are taking our first non-stop flight ever from Portland, ME leaving at 8:30 and arriving at MCO at around 11:40. This will be the first time we have ever been able to arrive before noon.
We will be taking Happy Limo directly to the AKL to stay in a bunkbed pool view room. Today is a hang out by the pool day with supper at Boma at 5:00 and maybe a trip to DD after that if we are not too wiped out.
The next morning we will transfer over to the Poly in a garden view room for our first ever stay here. We can't wait to experience life on the monorail line.
We will be doing the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, and DD will be doing Bibbiddi Bobbiddi.
We have the following adr's for our 8 days stay.
Chef Mickeys for supper
California Grill right before wishes (first time here)
Sci-Fi
Garden Grill
LeCellier for supper
Ohannas
Boma
Tonys (can't remember the name, its in MK)
We will be doing the MNSSHP on oct. 31st.
I can't wait, less than 20 days to go!!!!

We will leave MCO at around 11:00 on Nov. 4th for another non-stop flight back to Portland, ME arriving at around 3:40.

HndrdPrcnt
10-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Sounds like a wonderful trip!! You have some great restaurants on the itinerary - you will love Cali Grill!! Be sure to take the time to check out the Intl. Food & Wine festival in Epcot!:thumbsup:

pogo
10-09-2007, 10:24 AM
You have a wonderful trip planned and you are going to love the Poly ! :cloud9:

We thought being on the Monorail was great, but we took the launch back and forth to MK and saved the Monorail to go to Epcot. :thumbsup:

Make sure to ask to ride up front on the Monorail one time. It is fun ! :D

tinkerbell04
10-09-2007, 12:09 PM
Have a great trip:mickey:

DizNee143
10-09-2007, 01:04 PM
sounds like a nice plan...hope you and your family have a great vacation..cant wait to hear about it once you guys get back..:mickey:

AbeeNormal
10-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Sometimes selfish is Ok:thumbsup: especially when it's for your kids.:) I bet this will be the best trip ever. I can't wait to hear all about it in your trip report. :cloud9:

Momof2boys
10-09-2007, 04:53 PM
We're trying the AKL this trip instead of our usual Poly & you're trying the Poly instead of your usual AKL.

I hope we both like our "new" resorts.

And I'll defiantely keep an eye out for you on the 27th.

faline
10-17-2007, 08:14 PM
What a great trip you have planned! Not too much longer to wait now!