PDA

View Full Version : Thats it...BACK TO DISNEY WORLD! Day 5 (the final day) and final thoughts

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-09-2007, 02:30 AM
DATES:
September 17-21, 2007

CAST:
Me...Disney World fanatic.
Mom...Along for a good time, age :secret:

RESORT:
Pop Century

September 21st, 2007

So I woke up, with no hangover:thumbsup: and Mom and I packed our bags. We went to the Pop food court and had a cinnomin bun.

Checked our luggage and hopped on a bus to MGM so we could break our all-time trip record of ToT rides, which was 13. Mom wanted to make it 15...but I had other plans ;)

We caught BATB stage show, IJSS, which was a lot of fun, and of course did ToT...where at times we were the only two 'guests' in the hotel lobby...which is COOOOOOL! And its especially good when the bellhops still play their roles appropriately in character!

So after several trips on the Tower, we made it to 15 times....but I told Mom...if we made it to 15, we have to round it up to 20....and we did! Thats a new record for both of us during 1 trip (and this trip is only 5 days remember!). My total amount ever of times on ToT now is 45.

So we left MGM, and went back to the resort, and as always, all good things come to an end :crying: The DME bus came and we loaded the bus, watched their farewell video and were on a plane to Minneapolis, and from there we went back to Winnipeg - got in around 12am...and I had my 2 hour talk radio show only 6 hours later! But...I had lots to talk about!

FINAL THOUGHTS:
September is an awesome time to go - no crowds

I recommend volunteering for Catastrophe Canyon's show...the best memory and experience

Motion is an EXCELLENT club at PI...my fav club ever I think!

50s and 60s are best areas to stay at POP

Thats it for probably a year though - twice in 4 months is a lot, and I don't want to wear it out for myself. I will be happy and able to wait a year until I go back. Trying to convince my girlfriend we need to check out the MNNSHP next year in October!

Thanks for reading everyone...until next time...may all of your Disney dreams come true :thumbsup:

Chris :hatter: and Mom :tigger:

Bethis26fan
10-09-2007, 04:59 AM
thanks for sharing your trip, sounds like it was great.

pdrlkr
10-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
10-17-2007, 04:08 PM
That's some record for Tower of Terror! I'm guessing you and your mom both like that ride??!! :D

pdrlkr
10-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: