PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland Only EMH?

dra_rosie_k
10-08-2007, 07:13 PM
I am going to Kissimmee on business on Wed/Thurs and will have very limited time to visit the parks :crying: Could not get the YC, BC, BW or Swan Dolphin so am trying POP for the first time.

I am arriving at 6am on Wed and was hoping to take advantage of EMH. I called WDW and the CM mentioned a Fantasyland only EMH that morning. Does anyone know the details on this? I have never heard of it before, but it would certainly work for me :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Figment!
10-08-2007, 08:18 PM
From Magical Beginnings (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/magicalbeginnings/default.asp)

Little Ones Magic Hour:

During the Little Ones Magic Hour Disney resort guests and their youngsters are able to explore softer attractions such as "it's a small world," Mad Tea Party, Peter Pan's Flight and Pooh's Playful Spot playground. During this bonus hour in, wee ones can play ball with Goofy, enjoy "Peter Says" with Peter Pan, participate in other games and activities and even experience classic Fantasyland attractions with characters.
Little Ones Magic Hour 2007 Schedule:

August 26, 29, 31
September 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30
October 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 24, 26, 28

Little Ones Magic Hour Attractions:

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Peter Pan's Flight
Snow White's Scary Adventures
Pooh's Playful Spot
Mad Tea Party
"it's a small world"
Mickey's PhilharMagic

Similar to the Extra Magic Hours program (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp), only Guests of Disney Owned resorts, the Swan & Dolphin Resorts, Shades of Green, and the Hilton at Lake Buena Vista are eligible to participate in the Little Ones Magic Hour.

Each Guest must present a valid resort ID at the park's turnstiles. Only the Fantasyland section of the park is open to Guests during the Little Ones Magic Hour.

Additionally, a valid Theme park ticket is required. If you are vacationing with a Magic Your Way Base Ticket (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/tickets/passes/magicyourway.asp) your Theme Park selection must be The Magic Kingdom if you wish to attend the Little Ones Magic Hour. A base pass only allows you to visit one Theme Park per day. If you want to visit another theme park on the same day as the Little Ones Magic Hour you must add the Park Hopper Option to your ticket.

Dates and attractions are subject to change without notice.
Although it is geared toward Families with Toddlers, there are no restrictions beyond the above as to who may attend.

dra_rosie_k
10-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Thanks Figment! I've been told I act like a toddler at times, so I guess I am good to go :thumbsup:

Eeyore's My Favorite
10-09-2007, 10:31 PM
DH & I went to LOEMH a few weeks ago & had a blast. We got to walk on rides that he'd NEVER been on. Plus watching all the little ones interacting with the characters was so cute & so special. We also rode the firetruck from the train station to the castle & that was such fun. There's always such a line that we've never done that!! Go & enjoy yourself - be a kid again!! :thumbsup: