PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Cafe - Dinner

mcb0420
10-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Hi! I read in the 'Unofficial Guide' that you can order Lobster and Crab Legs as sides at Cape May during the dinner buffet. The on-line menus don't mention that they do. Has anyone been there recently to know if this is true or not? We are on the DDP and my wife would love to get crab legs without having to go to Fultons. Thanks!

sassafras
10-08-2007, 07:48 PM
We go there the first night of each of our stays to make it "official" for the hubby. Anyway, most of what I've seen on the buffet is steamed mussels, clams, fresh salmon, prime rib, chicken, ribs. Never seen a lobster on the buffet, not sure about crab legs... don't remember them, but since I'm allergic to crab, don't eat it anyway! The buffet is very good, servers don't rush you in and out and are very attentive. Dessert buffet is wonderful!! You should give it a try anyway!!!:thumbsup:

pox24
10-09-2007, 04:30 PM
We've been there quite alot. Wouldn't that be great if true. I will find out this week end. Gonna be at the world FRi thru Tues.

Eeyore's My Favorite
10-09-2007, 10:38 PM
We were there 2 weeks ago & weren't offered any add-ons. This was a buffet and you got what was on the buffet. Have had many friends eat there & no one has mentioned a server offering anything other than the buffet itself.

Food was great!! Service was great!! Would definitely go there again! :thumbsup: