PDA

View Full Version : Taylor's trip oct. 5-7

dumbo ears
10-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Me, my sister and my mother just got back from a weekend trip to the world. We stayed at the Hilton Doubletree resort by downtown disney and I would give it a 6 out of 10. The service was good, breakfast buffet was good, gift shop was good and the rooms were very spacious and good. But I just didn't feel the real mgic there. Well we ckecked in late friday night and woke up at 8 saturday morning and arrived via monorai to the magic kingom around 9:45. WE went straight to HM thinking the lines would be longer later in the day and we could ride it then but we got there and there was hardly any wait. we had to wait for my mom because she was buying a packpack so in the meantime my sister and I walked on at peter pan and rode it. Then we rode HM, then SMall world, then watched mickey's philihargic all and even rode splach mountain all before 11:00. Well after splash we went and rode pirates then went and ate at the liberty tree tavern, which I thought was good. Then watched Hall o presidents which was good. Then went to tomorrowland and did stitch, TTA, Buzzlightyear and the indy sppedway. Then around 5:00 we went to the espn club at the boardwalk and ate and watched some college football. I always like the ESPN club but this time we were in the bar area and they say seat yourself and we got in right away but other rude people who couldnt get a table kept going up to people and asking when they were gonna leave and hounding them during their supper. It was overall a good meal. Then back to MK and rode Space mountain, teacups. Then we watched wishes and spectomagic. Then after that we rode dumbo and left.

The next day we went to epcot and got there around 11:00. As soon as we got there we went and got fastpasses for soarin. Then we went and did figment and then honey I shrunk the audience. Like both. Then walked to canada and watched the film and I loved it. Then we just walked through world showcase and then at at tutto italia and we loved it. We got right in and I had lasingnia which was just great. Then after that we went and were gonna do test track but it was a very long line so we just skipped it and kept walking around. Then we went back and rode soarin and we loved it. its prbably my favorite thing at epcot. AFter that we left and came home. So overall it was a good trip. We had lots of fun and the crowds weren't as bad as I thought they would be. I dont know when Ill be going back but prolly not till next febuary.:number1::mickey:

Bethis26fan
10-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Sounds like a great weekend trip. Thanks for sharing.

vizsla
10-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the report.

pdrlkr
10-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
10-17-2007, 04:14 PM
What a fun weekend!

I seem to recall there was some rain that weekend. If you ran into any wet stuff, it certainly didn't slow you down!

pdrlkr
10-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: