PDA

View Full Version : Park TV reception?

MsMin
10-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Has anyone every brought a handheld TV into the parks?
I can't miss the game on Saturday and I'm afraid it won't be over when we have the illuminations meet. We plan to go to ESPN to watch the game but what do I do if it's close and it's not over?
I have a little handheld TV that gets great reception in my house. Has anyone every used one in the park?
Do you think it's worth bring it? Its about as big as a camera....:tv:

TheRustyScupper
10-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Depends upon the channel.
. . . some are good
. . . some are absolutely terrible

Marker
10-08-2007, 10:58 PM
My opinion, if I was that tied to the game, I'd watch the game. If you try to do both, you'll probably end up not fully enjoying either. I think my own choice would be to choose one way or the other.

kakn7294
10-08-2007, 11:54 PM
I assume that you're talking about LSU - that was some game this week! I don't know about the reception but I'd bring it if I were you and give it a shot. I don't see why you can't fully enjoy both. You wouldn't enjoy the Illuminations meet nearly as much if the game wasn't over when you leave the ESPN Club and you didn't know the outcome. Since the game is at 3:30, it should be over in plenty of time to get to the meet but you just never know! Have a great time this weekend - I'll be jealously thinking of all of you!

MsMin
10-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Thanks Kathy- wish you were coming too.
The game is on CBS and it might be over by the time we meet but who knows if there if overtime or some kind of delay. We already bought the tickets for the illuminations meet and don't want to miss it. We are all set. Rachel bought LSU ponchos yesterday and she is looking for t-shirts w/ the score from Saturday! They often have them after a big game and it was BIG. I hope we don't have to play them again in the SEC championship.
Hey it's not everyday your team it #1.