PDA

View Full Version : Dumb question

javamama
10-08-2007, 11:38 AM
the title says it all, but using the Disney Visa doesn't give discounts on vacations does it? We've had it for so long, I know we redeem our points/dollars but that's all it gives right? And part 2 is do stockholders get an discounts(both my kids have some Disney stock)?
Thanks!

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Using the Visa to book your vacation package will get you 6 month interest free payments (on the vacation cost only). There are also various discounted tours and a Visa cardholder only character meet in Epcot. Check out the rewards web site for all their offerings.

They do not offer discounts for being a stockholder - everybody would get a discount.
I like to think it helps in getting the occasional upgrade, but I know that's probably not true either.

KylesMom
10-08-2007, 12:08 PM
From time to time, Chase Disney Visa offers special room offers for their Rewards members. This is the current offer for fall:

Exclusive Vacation Package Includes:
Stay 5 nights/6 days for $699 per adult based on adult double occupancy1 at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa or Disney's Old Key West Resort, part of Disney Vacation Club Resorts. Most nights for stays 10/21-11/3, 11/11-11/17, 12/9-12/15/07 in a studio.
Enjoy admission to one Theme Park each day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use.
Receive $120 Disney Dining Card upon check in, which can be used toward dining at your favorite Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort restaurant.

You just need to keep an eye on the rewards website to see if they are offering any "deals". :mickey:

javamama
10-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Thanks everyone

I forgot I did get the Villa email the other day, I swear I think someone stole my brain somedays:bonkers: