PDA

View Full Version : Coffeemakers @ AS Sports??

Dsnygirl
10-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Okay - somebody please tell me there are coffeemakers in the rooms at these resorts.... I never even thought of it, as every hotel I've stayed at has had them.... but I was looking at the list of ammenities there, didn't see it, and thought I'd better just ask.! Maybe it's just presumed - I hope so! I wouldn't want my DH to have to run for multiple cups every morning.... :blush:

cal5755
10-08-2007, 05:49 AM
The all star resorts do not have coffee makers in them. My dh was/is the designated coffee/hot cocoa runner in the mornings.

mrp4352
10-08-2007, 08:42 AM
We buy a small $15 4-cup machine and bring it with us. We then leave it behind and fill the suitcase space with souvineers! To us, the convenience of not having to go for coffee every morning was worth every penny of the $15!

dmallan
10-08-2007, 03:47 PM
We are also bringing a 4-cup coffee maker. Walmart has Mr. Coffee brand for $14.95.
But I will not be leaving it behind. We plan on packing it up in the same box, putting it in the suitacase and bringing it home. Maybe I'll put it away for the next trip. :thumbsup:

Tink&Goofy
10-08-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't think I would bother buying a 4 cup maker - they just don't make much!! (not for me anyway! :blush:). Sounds like it would be worth investing in the refillable mugs! I know I would get my moneys worth, just in my morning coffee! :blush:

apequet
10-08-2007, 10:23 PM
I hear the coffee they have at WDW is Nescafe... and it's pretty terrible tasting. :ack: I think I'm going to bring a coffee maker and my own flavored coffee from home. I don't think I would be in the normal mickey mood:mickey: , w/o my mojo!:coffee:

EJS-Houston
10-11-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm not a coffee-drinker but my friend whom I come to WDW is (has to have a cup to get going in the morning)...and when we stayed at All-Star Sports 2 years ago she went to the food court first thing every morning to get her morning coffee fix, and I never heard her complain about the quality of the coffee (and she'd have said something if it had been bad). So we're going back to the All-Star Sports in 3 weeks, 1 day and 21 hours. :dumbo::malef::donald::simba:

FenwayGirl
10-12-2007, 12:43 PM
The coffee is just "OK". Not really the best...we usually just make do with Cocoa or diet coke for our caffeine

CPT Trips
10-16-2007, 01:44 AM
We normally drive, so we take a regular size coffee maker with us. On other vacations - like to the western US National Parks, we stop at Target and buy a $5 to $7 coffee maker . . . less than one refillable mug, and I can have my coffee in my 'jammies:)