PDA

View Full Version : From the Lady Ice!

wizardmickey
10-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Since the clock is winding down, she asked me to post a little sumthin' sumthin'!

She would like to know if we have an official head count yet.
Do we officially have plans for the night we arrive and what are they and what time?
Lastly, she thought it was a neat suggestion if we all agreed to wear shirts of a similiar color, making it a) easier to identify each other when we first meet (no fair; my image is public domain!) and b) so we can take some group photo's and look like we actually all belong together. She suggests, if enough of us have this color, variations of orange since it's Halloween?

Let us know what y'all think (BTW: there's a reason - I think - why she wants a near accurate head-count?)

varcity
10-08-2007, 12:42 PM
head count for moi: nearly 90% sure it's two, my mom doesn't want me to go alone! :mickey:

I belive the plans for saturday are goofy's kitchen at 6 maybe? I can't remember the time, but genie is the one taking care of that!!! :mickey:

As for shirts, I fail miserably in the orange department. I could wear a giants jersy which team colors are black and orange though! I'm going to the mall this week or next week for winter clothes shopping, I can look for an orange if needed! :mickey: Anything for the wife of the ice man! (that's weird, I too am under her control! You're not alone ice dude ;))

wizardmickey
10-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Well, orange was but "a suggestion" says she of unusual control over weak-minded simpletons such as I. She also mentioned maybe greens (as in lime or neon? Eww!) But whatever makes it easy for us to pick all of you out...
Guess we need Genie to chime in here since he may be the man with the official plan while the Cat is away?

varcity
10-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Woot! away cat's are always good. :mickey: although I wish my bay be would come home sometime soon.

I have a very non-diverse wardrobe. blues, blacks, whites, reds. Much beyond that isn't around in my closet. But it will if decided soon enough :mickey:

Also, include me in the simpleton tid-bit

wizardmickey
10-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Huh... Your color pallette sounds vaguely familiar...
Blues, Blacks, Reds, (a few) Whites... Even a few Browns for me.
The Greens & Oranges (although tasty) just aren't in my regular scheme either, but when we find Disney stuff of any/multiple colors, we get it!

SIMPLETONS UNITE!!!!! :number1:

TinkRocks
10-09-2007, 03:28 PM
How about Neon pink with yellow polka dots?

Chescat
10-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Woot! away cat's are always good. :mickey: although I wish my bay be would come home sometime soon.

I have a very non-diverse wardrobe. blues, blacks, whites, reds. Much beyond that isn't around in my closet. But it will if decided soon enough :mickey:
Hey what about me? Don't want me back soon? Only Nachocat ;) I even found a place for you to stay when you are down. But guess I won't tell you. :blush:

I have to agree with Varcity. I'm mostly blues, whites and mixtures.

Will be two of us. DH and I. :)

varcity
10-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Well my mom is coming with me so I got a hotel that should be booked up tonight :mickey: (and I am hoping for a guided tour as well if you have any ideas, email me :mickey:)

How about we all wear blue hats that are like chescat's hat? I can always recognize that thing!

I'm not completely sure about doing the polka dots however -_- haha

wizardmickey
10-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Neon Pink with Yellow Polka Dots: I might have to pass on that, sorry.
Blue hats: I hate to admit this, but I only own one hat & it's the leather hat I wear when out on ROPES Courses or in the yard (picture a cross between something Crocodile Dundee/Indiana Jones might wear.)
So maybe just Blue shirts of some sort?
- I see from this post, including us, 6 hands raised? -

Chescat
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Genie suppose to be there on Saturday. I need to talk to Monkey about that weekend. He was going to try to make it one day. I would think Sunday, but I need to find out his schedule. :)

I also got a Pirates friend coming up we think (you remember Parrot and a friend of hers, SeaMonkey might be coming). She was thinking Sat, but told her we were busy with Goofy's Kitchen first.

terri.m
10-09-2007, 10:09 PM
With our group now totalling 13 I highly doubt I'll get away to any dinners but would love to meet up at the park! I'll be spending most of my time there when others might be out exploring.

I'll be easy to find if broken boy is with me, just look for the splint on his finger, surprise surprise, he broke it yesterday :shake:

wizardmickey
10-10-2007, 12:18 AM
-- So now 8, possibly 10 for the weekend... and once we impose oursleves on the Krewe of Terri.M our numbers will be enough to overrun all of DLR!!! --

Patricia
10-10-2007, 12:22 AM
Tea! What?? He broke his finger too? Is there anything left of him?

terri.m
10-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Beginning to wonder Patti.

Like our green cat said last night, it would be easier to just say what's not broken.

I guess that's what you get when you have a kid who dirt bikes and has no fear.

Blue Genie
10-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Sorry it took me this long to answer your question Ice. I just saw it today. For Goofy's Kitchen it is a 6 oclock and it is for 10 people.

Here are the shirts I may wear on the 27th.

YOMD Shirt
My Donald Duck handy maker shirt
or my Donald Duck white shirt which is my very first Disney shirt I ever got from Disneyland.

My YOMD shirt is blue
Handy Donald is like a tan color
and the other is white.

Blue Genie
10-10-2007, 10:58 AM
P.S. I'm still not to sure but I may wear my Mad Hatter hat that day to. But like I said not sure.

varcity
10-10-2007, 12:04 PM
hey tea, can't you get him into championship chess playing or something less dangerous? :mickey:

janmathatter
10-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Nachocat submits her head count for DLR meet: 0, zero, zip, nada, nothing, nobody, no green cat :fit:

Chescat
10-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Nachocat submits her head count for DLR meet: 0, zero, zip, nada, nothing, nobody, no green cat :fit:
Behave, I see you in 24 hours. :)

terri.m
10-10-2007, 08:47 PM

We will have a moment of silence for you before we dig into the cookie boat.

terri.m
10-10-2007, 08:48 PM
hey tea, can't you get him into championship chess playing or something less dangerous? :mickey:

I'm sure he'd trip over a fallen knight and break something.

wizardmickey
10-10-2007, 10:24 PM
I tripped over a rook once while playing... darn near broke my neck!
Based on Genie's response, maybe BLUE might be the color to go with on the 27th??
All in favor...?

Chescat
10-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Based on Genie's response, maybe BLUE might be the color to go with on the 27th??
All in favor...?
:hi:

varcity
10-11-2007, 01:54 AM
Ay, now to decide which shade of blue I should wear ;)

Chescat
10-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Ay, now to decide which shade of blue I should wear ;)
Dark blue. ;)

BTW, which day are we wearing this color, Sat or Sunday? :confused:

Blue Genie
10-11-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm only there on Sat. My mom wants me to were my Kingdom hearts Halloween shirt that day. U know the one I had on when I meet the Step Sisters.

wizardmickey
10-11-2007, 06:36 PM
CHESCAT: "Dark blue."
This is a color I think we can do! Huzzah for a consensus!

"BTW, which day are we wearing this color, Sat or Sunday?"
Saturday... The Wife thought that since this would be the night most of us would be meeting it would be nice to have a couple of group shots with us looking like we sorta belonged together!

GENIE: "My mom wants me to were my Kingdom hearts Halloween shirt that day."
(Without going back & looking at your pictures first) PleasePleasePlease tell me this shirt is blue???? I mean, c'mon... BLUEGenieAce needs to be in a BLUE shirt, right?

Blue Genie
10-12-2007, 01:48 AM
no it's black ice. But the thing is. I don't like to ware the same shirt to Disneyland that I just ware not to long ago. Send I had it on Oct 6th I will go with my YOMD shirt. Here is what the YOMD shirt looks like.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disneyland%20Photos/Big%20Photos/20.jpg

wizardmickey
10-14-2007, 10:10 PM
It's BLUE!!!! Yay Genie!!!

Lazarus_long
10-17-2007, 12:04 AM
The three of us will be at the park on Fri :mickey:, dont know if any of you will be there that early. If you are just look for the cute cute baby and say "Hi". Don't think that we will put her in blue as all babys that little people just go by what they are wearing to determine the gender, and her mommy is getting rather mad at people calling her a boy. :blush:

terri.m
10-17-2007, 09:48 AM
I'll be there! We get into LAX around 2:30pm and I'm hoping to be checked in and at the park by 5! Friday is a day at the park so hopefully we'll run into you! :mickey:

Blue Genie
10-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Ok here is the plan for Sat. Send we have to be at Goofy's Kitchen at 6pm I think we should all meet by the Would of Disney store were you get off the tram at about 5 or 5:30 so we can get to Goofy's in time. Also send Idon't know how to get to the Hotel send I've never been there before. So is that a good plan. I am off to work now until 2 so I will not get to read this tell later then. So anyways post away.

terri.m
10-17-2007, 03:16 PM
Well I won't make it to dinner saturday :( but i'll try to meet you all there before you go so I know who to look for at our other meets and to say hi to genie!! :mickey:

wizardmickey
10-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey I'm all for whatever!
Trying to look up our exact flight times, but from memory I think we land 2:30 the day after Terri, so I'm thinking we should be checked in & ready to wind up lost by 5:30!
Before we leave, maybe some of us need to pm each other some cell numbers?

varcity
10-17-2007, 10:14 PM
My cell number is public domain:
(925)-varcity

Wouldn't that be cool?

I am going to be there friday after noon as well, but think I will be starting in DCA, not DLR, although I do have reservations for the bayou that night. Look for me saturday, everyone, I'll be the one in his birthday suit... (it's blue if you imagine it to be blue)

WED1901
10-17-2007, 10:20 PM
I'll be the one in his birthday suit...

Awww...those crazy college days! :scared:

Blue Genie
10-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Well Cat's got my cell number so she can give me a ring when u come Ice.

wizardmickey
10-18-2007, 07:40 PM
OK, I think we're settled on:
10 People max during the meet? (Unless a few stragglers show up unexpectedly?)
Wearing some shade of a DARK BLUE shirt on Saturday so that we can halfway identify all of these strange people when they start yelling "Hey Ice!" (Trust me, when Tom did it in WDW I almost ran for cover!)
Meeting at Disney Store at 5:30 to head over for dinner at 6:00.
Numbers to be exchanged via PM's soon in case I get lost (not an uncommon occurence!)

Sweet... Along with the 10 "Story Thus Far..." DVD's, I have a little something EXTRA from the band for those I get to meet in person!!

Chescat
10-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Look for me saturday, everyone, I'll be the one in his birthday suit... (it's blue if you imagine it to be blue)
:eek::jaw: