PDA

View Full Version : Another transportation ?

tundramom
10-07-2007, 03:01 PM
We are going over to Boardwalk for Spoodles. What is the best way to get back to SSR? Last time we went to BW we waited forever for our resort bus, never came..we ended up taking one to the Poly, jumped the monrail to MK, then boat back to WL, lots of effort just to get back:confused:. This is one of the main reasons we have not been over to BW in years. Any suggetions?

MCFantasia
10-07-2007, 03:20 PM
Buses to other resorts do not depart from the Boardwalk. Your best option is to take a bus to Downtown Disney from the Boardwalk. Once at Downtown Disney you can catch a bus to SSR.

dixielandings
10-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Depending on the time of day, you could also take a boat to the Studios and get a Resort bus from there.

Piglet822
10-07-2007, 07:41 PM
You can catch a bus from the Boardwalk to DD and then catch the boat to SSR or just take a cab. Taxi would be the quickest, most direct route.
As previously mentioned, Disney does not provide resort to resort transportation.

playdead88
10-08-2007, 06:13 AM
1. you could take a bus to mgm then take a boat over to the boardwalk or the swan and then walk to the boardwalk

2. you could also take a bus from dtd str8 to the boardwalk and back again

we love spoodles - have a great vacation! :mickey:

JPL
10-08-2007, 08:30 AM
As previously mentioned, Disney does not provide resort to resort transportation.

I have to say Disney should really inform people about this I was talking to someone I work with who was told they can get anywhere with ease using WDW Transportation when they made their ADR's of course with no direct route from their resort to another resort they missed them.