PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Annual Passes?

LovinWDW
10-07-2007, 01:06 PM
I was under the impression there were only a few locations at WDW where you can buy an annual pass. Downtown Disney being one of them. Can annual passes be purchased at the enterance of each park? Thanks!
19 more days!:thumbsup:

delusionalstitch
10-07-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes,

You can get your Annual pass at any park gate. When i bought mine I went to the ticket counter at MGM (Figured it would be less busy and it was).

kbean
10-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Or AAA

Followthatmouse
10-07-2007, 07:32 PM
In our family, it has become a tradition to purchase our APs at the ticket booth at the Magic Kingdom.

ibrowse17
10-07-2007, 07:51 PM
We have always gotten our on line from Disney. As your a DVC member, I would buy through them and save a bunch of money:thumbsup:

January-2007
10-08-2007, 12:09 PM
We bought ours at the Magic Kingdom.

McGoofy
10-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Every time except this past time we happened to get ours at Guest Relations at the entrance to Epcot.

I have a cute story about our last AP purchase. We were driving down from SC early in the morning. We decided that we wanted to make lunch reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern. The only time they could give us was 2pm. We got to the World around 1pm, so we just went straight to MK without checking into hotel. We got to the MK Guest relations, purchased our AP's and litterally almost ran to LTT. As soon as we finished lunch, we left MK to go check into our resort. As we were leaving MK, my DH said, "That is the most expensive meal that we have ever eaten in our whole life!":mickey: