PDA

View Full Version : Dining Plan plus Children's Centers - hmmm?

kim1st
10-06-2007, 09:02 PM
On our last visit to WDW, my youngest wasn't old enough to go to the children's centers at the resorts, so we did family only meals.

This time around, I'd like to take them to one of the kids clubs for at least 1 night, so that my DH & I can eat wherever we want!!!!

I've also been thinking about doing the dining plan again - maybe even upgrading to the deluxe, but now I'm realizing that it might leave the kids with more credits than the adults, because while we're out using them (maybe even using two - yippeee! :cheers: ) the kids will be getting dinner at the kids club.

Has anyone found themselves in this pickle, and how did it all turn out?

vamaggie
10-07-2007, 08:21 AM
You could always use the child credits to pay for another child meal and pay for the adult meals (or just appetizers if you don't want to pay so much OOP). If you are planning on use 2 TS credits for your adult meal, you will probably need to pay some OOP anyway. Not 100% sure but I think I read that you can "downgrade" and use a child's TS credit for a child's CS meal. Even though it may not be the best value it wouldn't leave credits unused.